|Look up κράτος or -cratic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kratos may refer to:
- Kratos (mythology), a figure in Greek mythology, the personification of authority in all its forms
- Kratos (God of War), the main character in the God of War series of video games
- Kratos (EP), a 2016 mini-album by South Korean boy band VIXX
- Kratos MS 50, a tool for electron ionization
- Kratos Aurion, a character from the Tales of Symphonia video game
- Operation Kratos, tactics developed by London's Metropolitan Police Service for dealing with suspected bombers, including shooting suspects without warning
- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, an American company specializing in military and information technology services
- Kratos, software for finite element analysis and other types of computer-aided engineering
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kratos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.