Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up κράτος or -cratic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kratos may refer to:
- Kratos (mythology), a figure in Greek mythology, the personification of authority in all its forms
- Kratos (God of War), the main character in the God of War series of video games
- Kratos (EP), a 2016 mini-album by VIXX
- Kratos MS 50, a tool for electron ionization
- Operation Kratos, tactics developed by London's Metropolitan Police Service for dealing with suspected bombers
- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, an American company specializing in military and information technology services
- Kratos Aurion, a character from Tales of Symphonia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kratos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.