(Redirected from Kreis (disambiguation))
|Look up Kreis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kreis can also refer to:
- Kreis, a district or county in Germany
- Kreis, a district or county in the Kingdom of Prussia
- Reichkreis, or Imperial Circle, a ceremonial association of several regional monarchies (Reichsländer) and/or imperial cities (Reichsstädte) in the Holy Roman Empire
- Kreise, or circle, district subdivisions in the Swiss canton of Graubünden
- Harold Kreis (born 1959), Canadian-German ice hockey coach
- Jason Kreis (born 1972), American soccer player
- Wilhelm Kreis (1873–1955), German architect
Music and culture
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kreis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.