(Redirected from Kremlin (ship))
|Look up Kremlin or kremlin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kremlin may refer to:
- Kremlin (fortification), a major fortified central complex found in historic Russian cities
- The Kremlin or the Moscow Kremlin, the seat of the Russian (formerly Soviet) government
- Kazan Kremlin, a fortress and UNESCO world heritage site in Kazan
- Novgorod Kremlin, a fortress and UNESCO world heritage site in Novogorod
- Smolensk Kremlin, a fortress in Smolensk
- Le Kremlin-Bicêtre, a suburb and metro stop in Paris, France
- Kremlin, Montana, a town in Montana, United States
- Kremlin, Oklahoma, a town in Oklahoma, United States
- Kremlin, Virginia, a town in Westmoreland County, Virginia, United States
- Kremlin, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community in Marinette County, Wisconsin, United States
- Kremlin, a nightclub in Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Kremlin (board game), an 1988 board game by Avalon Hill
- Kremlin Cup, a professional tennis tournament in Russia
- Quarry House, a building in Quarry Hill, Leeds, England nicknamed "The Kremlin"
- The Cardinal of the Kremlin, 1988 novel by Tom Clancy
- Kremlin, a character in No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency
- Kremlings, crocodilian characters in the Donkey Kong video game series.
- "Kremlin", a song by We Stood Like Kings from the album USSR 1926 (2015), a new soundtrack for the Soviet silent movie A Sixth Part of the World.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kremlin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.