|Elevation||676 ft (206 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|Area code(s)||610 Exchange: 681|
|GNIS feature ID||1192723|
Kresgeville is an unincorporated community in Monroe County, Pennsylvania, United States. Kresgeville is located on U.S. Route 209, 6 miles (9.7 km) west-southwest of Brodheadsville. Kresgeville has a post office with ZIP code 18333, which opened on January 5, 1846.
This climatic region has large seasonal temperature differences, with warm to hot (and often humid) summers and cold (sometimes severely cold) winters. The Köppen Climate Classification subtype for this climate is "Dfa" (Hot Summer Continental Climate).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kresgeville, Pennsylvania.|
- "Kresgeville". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved November 25, 2011.
- Climate Summary for Kresgeville, Pennsylvania
- Leiser, Amy (December 2007). "Kmart Founder's Life Begins, Ends Here". monroehistorical.org. Monroe County Historical Association. Archived from the original on 2 February 2015. Retrieved 1 February 2015.
|This Monroe County, Pennsylvania state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|