|Elevation||676 ft (206 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1192723|
Kresgeville is an unincorporated community in Monroe County, Pennsylvania. Kresgeville is located on U.S. Route 209, 6 miles (9.7 km) west-southwest of Brodheadsville. Kresgeville has a post office with ZIP code 18333, which opened on January 5, 1846.
This climatic region has large seasonal temperature differences, with warm to hot (and often humid) summers and cold (sometimes severely cold) winters. The Köppen Climate Classification subtype for this climate is "Dfa" (Hot Summer Continental Climate).
- "Kresgeville". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey, United States Department of the Interior.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved February 15, 2012.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Archived from the original on October 17, 2020. Retrieved November 25, 2011.
- Climate Summary for Kresgeville, Pennsylvania
- Leiser, Amy (December 2007). "Kmart Founder's Life Begins, Ends Here". monroehistorical.org. Monroe County Historical Association. Archived from the original on February 2, 2015. Retrieved February 1, 2015.