|Look up križ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Križ (cross in several Slavic languages) may refer to:
- Križ, a village and a municipality in Croatia
- Križ, Komenda, a village in Slovenia
- Križ, Sevnica, a village in Slovenia
- Križ, Sežana, a village in Slovenia
- Križ, Trebnje, a village in Slovenia
- Križ Brdovečki, a village near Marija Gorica, Croatia
- Križ Hrastovački, a village near Petrinja, Croatia
- Križ Kamenica, a village near Brinje, Croatia
- Križ Koranski, a village near Barilović, Croatia
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.