From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Križevci may refer to:
- Križevci, Croatia, a town in Koprivnica-Križevci County, central Croatia
- Križevci, Gornji Petrovci, a village in the Municipality of Gornji Petrovci in northeastern Slovenia (the traditional region of Prekmurje)
- Municipality of Križevci, a municipality in northeastern Slovenia (the traditional region of Prlekija)
- Križevci pri Ljutomeru, the seat of the municipality
- Eparchy of Križevci, part of the Byzantine Church of Croatia, Serbia and Montenegro
- KK Križevci, a basketball club based in Križevci, Croatia
- NK Križevci, a football club based in Križevci, Croatia
- ŠD NK Križevci, a football club based in Križevci, Gornji Petrovci
- Bjelovar-Križevci County, a subdivision of the Kingdom of Croatia-Slavonia, in existence from the 12th century to 1920
- Koprivnica-Križevci County, Croatia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Križevci.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.