Jump to navigation Jump to search
Križevci may refer to:
- Križevci, Croatia, a town in Koprivnica-Križevci County, central Croatia
- Križevci, Gornji Petrovci, a village in the Municipality of Gornji Petrovci in northeastern Slovenia (the traditional region of Prekmurje)
- Municipality of Križevci, a municipality in northeastern Slovenia (the traditional region of Prlekija)
- Križevci pri Ljutomeru, the seat of the municipality
- Eparchy of Križevci, part of the Byzantine Church of Croatia, Serbia and Montenegro
- KK Križevci, a basketball club based in Križevci, Croatia
- NK Križevci, a football club based in Križevci, Croatia
- ŠD NK Križevci, a football club based in Križevci, Gornji Petrovci
- Bjelovar-Križevci County, a subdivision of the Kingdom of Croatia-Slavonia, in existence from the 12th century to 1920
- Koprivnica-Križevci County, Croatia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Križevci.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.