|Founded||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Arjun N. Kapoor
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
KriArj Entertainment is an Indian motion picture production company founded by Prerna Arora and Arjun N. Kapoor. The first film under this banner was the 2016 period drama film Rustom, starring Akshay Kumar and Ileana D'Cruz. It was followed by the comedy drama's Toilet: Ek Prem Katha (2017), Pad Man (2018) and the horror film Pari (2018). The name of the company is an amalgamation of Krishna and Arjuna.
|2016||Rustom||Tinu Suresh Desai|
|2017||Toilet: Ek Prem Katha||Shree Narayan Singh|
|2018||Pad Man||R. Balki|
- "We Only Want To Entertain: The Founders Of KriArj On Breaking Into The Movies - Film Companion". Film Companion. 24 July 2017. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- Bhanushali, Aarti (18 August 2016). "Prerna Arora's aura for reel stories". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 17 December 2017.
- "For any film, the producer has a huge responsibility: KriArj Entertainment's Prernaa Arora". The Economic Times. 4 September 2017. Retrieved 11 November 2017.
- "'More Foot Soldier, Less Producer'". Mumbai Mirror. 17 October 2017. Retrieved 11 November 2017.
- "How KriArj has made an impact by producing movies with a social message". Mint. 2 March 2018. Retrieved 15 March 2018.
- Sawant, Viraj (13 August 2016). "The woman behind RUSTOM". The Free Press Journal. Retrieved 11 November 2017.
- "BHUSHAN KUMAR TAKES OVER BATTI GUL METER CHALU AND FANNE KHAN FROM PRENAA ARORA". Mumbai Mirror. MM Media. 18 May 2018. Retrieved 21 May 2018.
- "Kedarnath, Parmanu: A timeline of KriArj Entertainment's legal tussle with Abhishek Kapoor, John Abraham". Firstpsot. Firstpsot Media. 10 May 2018.