|Look up Krieg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Krieg (German: "war") may refer to:
- Krieg (album), an album by KMFDM
- Krieg (band), an American black metal band
- Krieg (character), a fictional character from the Borderlands video game series
- "Krieg" (song), a song by Farin Urlaub Racing Team
Persons with the surname Krieg
- Bill Krieg (1859–1930), American professional baseball player
- Dave Krieg (b. 1958), American professional football player
- Lothar Krieg (b. 1955), German Olympic track and field athlete
- Nathalie Krieg (b.1977), Swiss figure skater
- Peter Krieg (b. 1947), German documentary film maker
- Susan Krieg (b. 1952), American painter and muralist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Krieg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.