From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Krim or krim in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Krim may refer to:
- the peninsula Crimea on the northern coast of the Black Sea
- Krim language, Africa
- Krim (mountain) (1,107 m), a mountain in Slovenia to the south of Ljubljana, part of the Dinaric Alps
- RK Krim, a women's team handball club from Ljubljana, Slovenia
- KRiMZ, in-game id of Freddy Johnson, Swedish professional Counter-Strike player
- the rock band King Crimson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Krim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.