From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Krio may refer to:
- Sierra Leone Creole people, also known as Krio people
- Krio language, language of the Sierra Leone Krio people
- Krio Dayak people, an ethnic group in West Kalimantan, Indonesia
- Krio Dayak language
- Keriau River, in West Kalimantan, Indonesia
- Cape Krio, place of ancient Cnidos (modern Tekir), Turkey
- Creole (disambiguation)
- Cape Verdean Creole
- Criollo (disambiguation)
- Kreyol (disambiguation)
- Kreol (disambiguation)
- Kriol (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Krio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.