Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kris in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A kris is a Javanese asymmetrical dagger indigenous to Java, Indonesia.
Kris or KRIS may also refer to:
- Kris Kringle, another name for Santa Claus
- Kris (name), a unisex given name and a surname
- Kris Trindl, American DJ, best known for being part of the EDM group Krewella
- Kris Wu stage name of Wu Yifan (born 1990), Canadian-Chinese actor and singer-songwriter
- Kristina Dörfer, known by the stage name Kris, German singer and actress
- Kris or Kris Jenner Show, a short-lived U.S. talk show hosted by Kris Jenner
- Kris or The Kris Aquino Show, a Philippine talk show hosted by Kris Aquino
- Kris TV, a Philippine morning lifestyle talk show hosted by Kris Aquino
- KRIS-TV, an NBC affiliate in South Texas, U.S.
- KRIS-DT2, an affiliate subchannel of KRIS-TV
- Crisis (1946 film) (Kris), a Swedish film directed by Ingmar Bergman
- Kris (magazine), a defunct Swedish magazine
- Kris (horse), a racehorse and sire
- Kris (chimpanzee), a former alpha male chimpanzee in the group studied by Dr. Jane Goodall
- Kris (Romani court), a traditional court for conflict resolution
- Kris, the protagonist in the video game Deltarune
- All pages beginning with Kris
- Cris (disambiguation)
- Christine (name), including Kristine
- Christopher (name), including Kristoffer and Kristopher
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kris.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.