From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kris in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A kris is a Javanese asymmetrical dagger indigenous to Java, Indonesia.
Kris or KRIS may also refer to:
- Kris (name), a surname and a given name
- Kris Trindl, an American DJ, best known for being part of the EDM group Krewella.
- Kristina Dörfer, known by the stage name Kris, German singer and actress
- Wu Yifan, known by his stage name Kris, a Canadian-Chinese actor and singer-songwriter.
- Kris (television show), a short-lived U.S. talk show hosted by Kris Jenner
- Kris (talk show), a Philippine program
- KRIS-TV, an NBC affiliate in South Texas, U.S.
- KRIS-DT2, a CW affiliate subchannel of KRIS-TV
- Crisis (1946 film) (Kris), a Swedish film directed by Ingmar Bergman
- Kris TV, a Philippine morning lifestyle talk show
- Kris (magazine), magazine
- Kris (horse), a racehorse and sire
- Kris (chimpanzee), a former alpha male chimpanzee in the Kasakela Chimpanzee Community
- Kris (Romani court), a traditional court for conflict resolution
- All pages beginning with "Kris"
- Cris (disambiguation)
- Christine (name), including Kristine
- Christopher (name), including Kristoffer and Kristopher
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kris.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.