||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (July 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||Missouri, United States|
|Genre||Erotic, Fantasy, Romance|
|Notable works||Eternally Three|
Kris Cook is an American author of erotic romance.
Kris Cook lives in the DFW area and is a member of the North Texas Romance Writers of America, a local chapter of the Romance Writers of America. Writing erotic romance for Siren Publishing, his books have received quite a bit of attention.
Cook’s books include a variety of subgenres in romance fiction, including paranormal, western, contemporary—but all Cook's books are strictly adult in nature, intended for readers of erotic romance.
Cook's erotic Eternally Three series began with his debut book Perfection. The series is a unique blend of paranormal and erotic themes where immortals must bed humans for life essence. Filled with angels, jinn, demons and ifrit the books in the series contains explicit sex, bdsm, and Ménage à trois.
Cook's own reading tastes run through many genres, but Cook claims romance books that are edgy, sexy, with rich characters and unique challenges are favorites.
Cook’s influences include J. R. Ward, Sherrilyn, Kenyon, Christine Feehan, Lora Leigh, Joey Hill, and Shayla Black. Cook specifically notes J. R. Ward’s Lover Awakened amazed Cook and counted it as one of the most compelling stories she’d ever read.
Previously, Cook was part of a writing team with a sister, who died in 2003 from cancer. The duo wrote plays and screenplays. Before becoming a writer, Cook worked as a radio announcer, a waiter, and in real estate sales.
Eternally Three series
- Perfection (digital - ISBN 1-60601-552-4)
- Perfection (print - ISBN 1-60601-553-2)
- Captivation (digital - ISBN 1-60601-910-4)
- Captivation (print - ISBN 1-60601-911-2)
- Lillian’s Rogue’s: An Eternally Three Novella (digital – ISBN 1-61034-067-1)
- Three to Play (digital – ISBN 1-60601-636-9)
- Three to Play (print – ISBN 1-60601-760-8)
- Secret Cravings (digital – ISBN 1-61034-082-5)
- A Perfect World (digital - ISBN 978-1-4524-4661-5)
- Mia's Spanking Diary (digital - ISBN 978-1-937249-00-7)