|Full name||Kris Griffiths-Jones|
|NSW Premier League||Referee|
Kris Griffiths-Jones is an Australian football referee who currently officiates Australian A League Matches and NSW Premier League matches. He made his debut in the Hyundai A-League for the first time in the 2010-11 A-League season. He began his refereeing career with GDFRA (Granville District Football Referees Association
On the 4th of April 2017, Kris Griffiths-Jones was appointed as one of the inaugural Video assistant referee (VAR's) in the Hyundai A-League, the first top-tier football league in the world to implement the technology. 
Griffiths-Jones is one of the most experienced referees officiating in the NSW Premier League and has conducted many important games, including the 2010 Waratah Cup Final as well as the 2016 FNSW NPL1 Grandfinal. He has also officiated several friendlies between A-League teams. He debut in the A-League came during the 2010-11 season, in Round 3 when he officiated the Central Coast Mariners v Adelaide United game.
- 2010/2011 Season: 7 Matches (Including: 1 Pre-Season)
- 2011/2012 Season: 12 Matches
- 2012/2013 Season: 11 Matches
- 2013/2014 Season: 21 Matches (Including: 1 Pre-Season and 1 Semi Final)
- 2014/2015 Season: 24 Matches (Including: 2 Pre-Season and 1 Semi Final)
- "McDonald's Cup Review + NSW Premier League Round Review". FourFourTwo Australia. July 12, 2010. Retrieved 29 August 2010.
- "Mariners fight back against Adelaide". Sydney Morning Herald. August 16, 2010. Retrieved 29 August 2010.
- Ultimate A-League