Krishna Balaram Mandir
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The deities of the temple are Krishna and Balarama, at the central altar. On the right altar are Radha Krishna with Gopi, Lalita and Vishakha. On the left altar is a Murti of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu with Nityananda, and of Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada and his spiritual teacher Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura. Krishna-Balaram Mandir enforces one of the highest standards of cleanliness and of deity worship in all of Vrindavan.
- Krishna-Balaram Mandir
- Prem Mandir Vrindavan
- Vrindavan Chandrodaya Mandir
- Banke Bihari Temple
- Radha Raman Temple
- "Krishna Balarama Mandir- ISKCON". www.radha.name. Retrieved 23 December 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Krishna Balaram Mandir.|
- Krishna-Balaram Mandir 24-hour Kirtan official web site
- Live video Darshan From ISKCON Vrindavan Temples
- ISKCON Vrindavan official website
|This article about an Indian Hindu place of worship is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|