Krishna Chali London
|Krishna Chali London|
|Created by||Saurabh Tewari|
|Story by||Amitabh Singh Ramkshatra |
Screenplay and dialogue :
|Directed by||Sachin Kannan |
Manchan Thakur Vikal
|Creative director(s)||Ketaki Walawalkar |
Mini Sunita Pramod
|Music by||Pancham Singhania |
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||267 as of 24 May 2019|
|Producer(s)||Saurabh Tewari |
|Cinematography||Kunal B. Kadam|
|Editor(s)||Rahul Singh |
Jatish Narayan Ghadi
|Running time||Approx. 22 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Parin Multimedia|
|Original release||21 May 2018 –|
Krishna Chali London (Krishna Leaves for London) is an Indian television drama series which aired on Star Plus from 21 May 2018 to 14 June 2019. Produced by Saurabh Tewari, it stars Megha Chakraborty, Gaurav Sareen and Karan Vohra as Dr. Krishna Dubey, Radhe Lal Shukla and Dr. Veer Sahay.
Radhe Lal Shukla lives in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh and belongs to a rich yet illiterate family. Humiliated in the social circle for his illiteracy, his dominating and arrogant non-biological father, Shukla ji, decides to have Radhe marry an educated girl and chooses "district-topper" Krishna from the neighboring town of Malihabad to be Radhe's trophy wife. Simpleton Radhe is overjoyed at the prospect of having a woman in his life.
Intelligent and ambitious, Krishna assists her father, Dubey, at his medical clinic. Her mother had died of cervical cancer and Krishna dreams of studying medicine in London and becoming a doctor. Though devastated by the idea of marrying into an illiterate conservative family, Krishna goes ahead with the wedding to save her father's reputation.
Immediately after the wedding, Krishna is humiliated by her mother-in-law, Shuklain, and others in the Shukla family who resent her for her independent thinking and modern views. However, Radhe supports her and helps her going against his own parents when they try to defame her father. Gradually, Krishna returns his affections and is able to bring some positive changes into the Shukla household starting with getting rid of domestic violence in the house. In a twist, it is revealed that Radhe is Lambodar and his late wife Vrinda's son. Lambodar, Shukla ji's older brother, had murdered Vrinda when she tried to save Shuklain from Lambodar's unwanted sexual advances. Lambodar is sent to prison and Radhe and Krishna leave for London.
In medical school, Krishna is punished by stern, arrogant NRI professor Dr. Veer Sahay, a famous clinical cardiologist, whose native city is Unnao, a town close to Radhe and Krishna's hometowns. Dr. Veer is expelled from his job for racist behaviour. His car hits Radhe who dies in the accident. A shattered Krishna flies back to India with Radhe's dead body. The Shuklas promptly blame Krishna for his death and mistreat her. An emotionally broken Krishna is forced to stay with the Shuklas who had recently opened a special hospital named the "Radhe Krishna" hospital where Krishna must now work.
Meanwhile, Lambodar tries to escape from prison and gets admitted to a hospital. Shukla ji bribes the doctor to know about Lambodar's every move. Dr. Veer returns to India where his past is revealed to be connected to the Shuklas. Dr. Veer's father worked for Shukla ji who refused to lend him money for an important surgery which eventually led to Veer's father's death. Veer harbours a deep grudge against the Shuklas. He and Krishna are forced to run the hospital and slowly fall in love with one another and gets married.
Veer buys "Radhe Krishna" hospital at an auction, and gifts it to Krishna. Reason behind Radhe's death unfolds. Egotistic Shukla ji even play with Radhe's death, and tricks Krishna and Shukla family that Veer murdered Radhe, and Veer's love for Krishna was fake. Veer gets ten years of imprisonment in India for the murder of an Indian citizen Radhe, but not for the accident which he actually accepts. A miscommunication separates Krishna from Veer. Krishna returns the hospital to Shukla ji, and leaves for London to complete her five years of medical study.
Five years passed by, Dr. Krishna Dubey, an honest and sincere professional doctor and her family settled in Kanpur, she works at "Life Care" Hospital. Shukla ji tries to convince her to work in his hospital for his business growth, but she rejects the offer. Five years gap couldn't cure the pain of Veer's betrayal in love. Bela and Triloki have a son, Albela. Enter a person with suspicious Radhe Lal Shukla tag. Veer though imprisoned, but he escapes and meet Krishna at their wedding anniversary to convince her that he is not Radhe's murderer, again gets locked up. Shuklain and Gajju due to emotional imbalance accepts the person as their Radhe. Sunaina wants Shukla ji to bail Veer out as Shuklas got their Radhe back. Veer gets the bail, and in search for the actual identity of that person.
- Megha Chakraborty as Dr. Krishna Sahay, Clinical cancer specialist, Veer’s wife
- Karan Vohra as Dr. Veer Sahay, Clinical cardiology specialist, Krishna's husband
- Garav Sarvan as Radhey Lal Shukla
Krishna’s first husband
- Neeraj Sood as Dr. K. N. Dubey, Krishna's father
- Gaurav Sareen as Radhe Lal Shukla, Krishna's dead husband
- Sushmita Mukherjee as Gulkand Bua, Krishna's aunt
- Pawan Mahendru as Krishna's uncle
- Yamini Singh as Sunaina Sahay, Veer's mother
- Bhagwan Tiwari as Gajodhar "Bade" Shukla, Radhe's uncle
- Madhuri Sanjeev as Shuklain, Radhe's aunt
- Sunny Sachdeva as Gajanan "Gajju" Singh Shukla, Radhe's eldest cousin-brother
- Divya Malik as Laali "Laliya" Singh Shukla, Gajanan's wife
- Manoj Verma as Triloki Lal Shukla, Radhe's second oldest cousin-brother
- Bhoomika Mirchandani as Bela Shukla (née Awasthi), Triloki's wife
- Piew Jana as Jhabbo Mishra (née Shukla), Radhe's third oldest cousin-sister
- Amitabh Singh Ramkshatra as Matuk Nath Mishra, Jhabbo's husband, co-writer of the show
- Abhinandan Jindal as Saajan Kumar Srivastav, Radhe's best friend and confidante
- Kaushiki Rathore as Guddan Srivastav, Saajan's wife
- Anupam Shyam as Lambodar "Dadda" Shukla, Radhe's father and Bade Shukla's elder brother
- Meena Mir as Mrs. Awasthi, Bela's mother
- Shivanya Ahlawat as Titi "Tiptop" Awasthi, Bela's younger sister
- Ishaan Singh Manhas as Prashant, Krishna’s ex-boyfriend and mentor
- Ankit Bathla as Dr. Aayan Kapoor, Clinical oncology specialist
- Vividha Kirti as Shivani, Dr. Veer's ex-girlfriend
- Mayank Arora as Mohan, Radhe Lal Shukla's identity thief
- Babla Kochhar as Dr. Rao, Psychiatrist
- Mouni Roy as Sundari
- "Star Plus confirms launch date of 'Krishna Chali London'". Biz Aisa. 30 April 2018.
- "Krishna Chali London to go off air".
- "Megha Chakraborty:compared-to-other-soaps-krishna-chali-london-wasnt-promoted-well".
- "Gaurav Sareen shocked with his sudden ouster from Krishna Chali London".
- "Watch Nana Hendhthi MBBS from February 11".