||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (June 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Krishnahari Baral (born 4 January 1954) is a Nepali lyricist, songwriter, poet, literary critic, and author who is professor of Nepali at Central Department of Nepali, Tribhuwan University, Kathmandu. Dr. Baral has written more than forty books including course books, literary criticisms, and collection of lyric poetry.
- "Prez unleashes Dr Baral's lyrical poetry". The Himilayan. July 24, 2012. Retrieved September 4, 2013.
President Dr Ram Baran Yadav released 'The Lyric Poetry', a compilation of songs by Dr Krishna Hari Baral in the capital on Tuesday.
- Kabita Karmacharya. "Chat with Dr. Krishnahari Baral". Nepal Media Online. Retrieved September 4, 2013.
- Arjun Raj Poudel. "I Enjoy Writing Lyrics". The Rising Nepal. Retrieved September 4, 2013.
Lyricist Dr. Krishnahari Baral is one of the most successful contemporary lyricists of Nepal.
- "A Young Hit". Nepal News (New Spotlight Magazine). June 17, 2011. Retrieved September 4, 2013.
lyrics by veterans like .. Krishna Hari Baral
- Gita Sapkota. "I Bunked Off Class And Watched Movies: Baral". The Rising Nepal. Retrieved September 4, 2013.
one of the most popular lyricists in the realm of Nepali song
- "Musician Sharma makes debut". Pacific Asia Travel Association (Nepal Chapter). Retrieved September 4, 2013.
..renowned lyricist Dr. Krishna Hari Baral..
- Krishnahari Baral, official website