|Prime Point Srinivasan|
|Born||October 11, 1951|
|Known for||Communication Strategies, Image Audit, Podcast, Ezine, Social Media|
Krishnaswamy Srinivasan(also known as Prime Point Srinivasan) (born in 1951) is a Communication strategist, Communication teacher, Digital Journalist, author and Social worker at Chennai. He is the founder and chairman of Prime Point Foundation, a non profit public trust promoting Communication awareness. He is also the Editor in Chief of National eMagazine PreSense.
After serving 27 years in banking industry (Indian Bank and Corporation Bank) at different levels, he started his own Image Management and Communication consultancy services in 1998. During 1994, he founded the Public Sector Public Relations Forum at Chennai to bring together all the PR and communication professionals in Public Sector Organisations. In 1999, he also founded Prime Point Foundation to promote communication and public relations awareness. Prime Point Foundation is engaged in online and offline activities to impart communication, journalism. PR and social media education and awareness. He is a visiting faculty in many of the educational institutions and universities on Communication, Journalism, PR and Social Media related subjects.
- Prime Point Foundation as Founder and Chairman
- Digital Journalists Association of India (DiJAI) as Co-Founder & Chairman
- Education Loan Task Force - ELTF as Convenor
- New Media Forum as Co-Founder
- Cyber Society of India as Co-Founder and now Immediate Past President (2011–13).
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication as an Ex Member of Board of Studies
- Madurai Kamaraj University as an Ex Member of Board of Studies
- Anna University Chennai as a visiting Professor for Communication and social media branding.
• Image Management (for global PR, communication, journalism and social media professionals)
• Prpoint (for Indian PR, Journalism and communication and social media professionals)
• New Media Forum (for India journalists)
• India Vision 2020 (to bring together the youth towards Nation building)
Publisher and editor
- India’s first PodMagazine PodUniversal – podcasts on all subjects
- Monthly National ezine PreSense
- Monthly Tamil ezine for youth titled New Gen Thamizhan.
Awards and recognitions
• 1999 - Bank of Baroda Award for creating PR awareness amongst Public Sector organizations
• 2007 - Global Forum for Public Relations (GFPR) Award for contribution to Social Media Awareness
• 2007 - Association of Business Communicators of India (ABCI) Award – Gold Award under Corporate Ezine category
• 2008 - Public Relations Council of India (PRCI) Award - Communicator of the Year Award for the ezine
• 2015 - Vishwa Samvad Kendra's Narada Award for Digital Journalism