Kristen Melissa Ledlow
January 18, 1988
|Alma mater||Southeastern University (Florida)|
|Occupation||NBA Inside Stuff host, NBATV, NBA on TNT|
Ledlow attended Christian Community School, then North Florida Christian School, playing basketball and volleyball, while running track and cross country. She attended Southeastern University in Lakeland, Florida, majoring in broadcasting and communications, while minoring in business, and graduated in 2010. She was an All-American volleyball player with the school, and after games, she served as lead announcer for the men's basketball games.
After graduating from college, Ledlow became an anchor at WTXL-TV, hosting the Good News Show, while writing for the Tallahassee Quarterback Club and working on radio for ESPN Tallahassee, later becoming a sideline reporter for Florida State Seminoles football games. Afterwards, she joined CBS Sports Radio as a cohost of The Opening Drive. On one occasion, she turned down an internship with ESPN to work in an athletic ministry. In 2013, Ledlow joined WZGC as a host, working alongside Jason Bailey and Randy Cross. She left the station on March 4, 2014.
- Dunkelburger, Rosanne. "The 'Inside Stuff' About Pageant Queen, Sports Broadcaster and Tallahassee Native Kristen Ledlow". Tallahassee Magazine. Retrieved October 12, 2014.
- "Kristen Ledlow". Postweek-Stations. October 11, 2011. Retrieved October 26, 2014.
- "Our Own Kristen Ledlow Ranks At #43 On List Of Most Beautiful People In Sports". WGCL-TV. August 27, 2013. Retrieved October 12, 2014.
- Truitt, Julian (April 15, 2014). "Kristen Ledlow: And Her Journey". The West Georgian. Retrieved October 12, 2014.
- Ho, Rodney (March 4, 2014). "Kristen Ledlow off 92.9/The Game's morning show". The Atlanta Journal Constitution. Retrieved October 14, 2014.
- "Arne Duncan and the East Win 2014 NBA All-Star Celebrity Game". Women's National Basketball Association. Retrieved October 12, 2014.