|Full name||Gärd Kristin Bengtsson|
|Date of birth||12 January 1970|
|Place of birth||Stockholm, Sweden|
|Height||1.69 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Hammarby IF (coach)|
|1998||Suzuyo Shimizu F.C. Lovely Ladies|
|2001||San Diego Spirit|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 2005
Gärd Kristin "Kicki" Bengtsson (born 12 January 1970 in Stockholm) is a former women's soccer player. She holds 157 caps for the Swedish women's national team. Bengtsson has appeared in three World Cups, the 1995, 1999 and 2003 competitions. She netted one goal in the 1999 competition against Australia. Bengtsson has also appeared in four UEFA Championships with Sweden, the 1995, 1997, 2001 and 2005 competitions.
- Svenska Cupen: Winner 1994, 1995
- 1995 FIFA Women's World Cup: Quarter-final
- 1999 FIFA Women's World Cup: Quarter-final
- 2003 FIFA Women's World Cup: Runner-up
- 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta: Group stage
- 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney: Group stage
- 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens: Fourth place
- UEFA Women's Euro 1995: Runner-up
- UEFA Women's Euro 1997: Semi-finals
- UEFA Women's Euro 2001: Runner-up
- UEFA Women's Euro 2005: Semi-finals
- Algarve Cup (Participated from 1994 to 2005): Winner 1995, 2001
- Four Nations Tournament: Fourth Place 1998, Third Place 2004
- Australia Cup: Winner 2003
- 2004–2006 as Djurgården/Älvsjö.
- "Damlandslagsspelare 1973–2012". Svenskfotboll.se. Retrieved 10 May 2013.
- Australia Cup
- "Diamantbollen" (in Swedish). Swedish Football Association. Archived from the original on 17 December 2011. Retrieved 17 December 2011.