|Born||July 29, 1983|
|Education||B.A. Boston University|
Fox News Network
|Spouse(s)||Walker Harrison Forehand|
|Parent(s)||Anna Lee Fisher|
William Frederick Fisher
Fisher was raised in Houston, Texas, the daughter of Dr. Anna Lee Fisher and Dr. William Frederick Fisher. Both her parents were astronauts and emergency medical physicians. She graduated with a B.A. in broadcast journalism from Boston University’s College of Communication. After school, she worked for ABC-affiliate KJCT-LP in Grand Junction, Colorado and then ABC-affiliate KATV in Little Rock, Arkansas. In 2009, she moved to Washington, D.C. where she worked as a freelance correspondent for ABC News/NewsOne and then for four years at CBS-affiliate WUSA-TV. In 2015, she joined the Fox News Network as a general assignment reporter in its DC bureau replacing Molly Henneberg.
In 2010, Fisher won an Emmy Award for her bi-weekly segments on heroes in the greater Washington community. Fisher also founded a documentary film company, Field Mouse Films, which makes films for both news outlets and corporate clients.
In 2011, she married Walker Harrison Forehand at the Church of the Holy City in Washington, D.C. She met her husband in Athens, Greece in 2003 while studying abroad. Their daughter Clara Fisher Forehand was born on December 19, 2017..
- Fox News: "Kristin Fisher" retrieved June 24, 2017
- Washington Post: "Weddings: Walker Forehand marries Kristin Fisher" By Ellen McCarthy April 22, 2011
- New York Times: "Kristin Fisher and Walker Forehand" April 1, 2011
- Advertising Week Magazine: "FNC Hires Kristin Fisher for DC Bureau - Fisher replaces Molly Henneberg" By Corinne Grinapol May 13, 2015
- Two Fox Newsers Give Birth on Same Day, by A.J. Katz (Dec. 21, 2017 - 4:13 PM)