Adams in 2007
|Born||Kristin Nicole Holt
August 17, 1981
Plano, Texas, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Daniel Adams (2008–present)|
Kristin Nicole Adams (born August 17, 1981 in Plano, Texas), née Holt, is a television personality and entertainment news correspondent. Adams first rose to public awareness on American Idol. Between 2005 and 2008, Kristin served as the second host of G4's Cheat!, a television show dedicated to video game cheats and strategies. In 2008, Cheat! segments were incorporated into G4's X-Play, where she was a correspondent and occasional host throughout the remainder of the series. She also substituted hosting roles for the network's other shows and specials, as needed. She hosted "Poker Night" on GSN and Nissan GT Academy on Speed. On January 1, 2010, Adams became the new co-host of the Character Fantasy film showcase on the USA Network. In 2012 Adams was a co-host/correspondent on Real Music Live on NBC. She is now the face and voice of GameStop TV.
She was an American Idol semi-finalist during its first season. She auditioned in Dallas and her audition was memorable because, in her rush to embrace Paula after being told that she had made the Hollywood rounds, she fell and slipped under the judges table. In the second season of American Idol, she was hired by FOX to work on-air. Adams claims this was to replace Brian Dunkleman as co-host but the producers edited most of her footage out of the show, and she was later credited as correspondent for the show instead. However, as early as November 2002, she was deemed a correspondent in press.
She has also worked as a morning radio co-host in Dallas on KRBV (now KJKK), the host of Hasbro's DVD game Shout About Television, a party game similar to Shout About Movies, and as a host on the Starz network. She also worked with V-Cast on Verizon Wireless phones. In addition, she appeared in a minor role as a reporter on a 2008 episode of the television series Dirty Sexy Money, and is reportedly scheduled to appear in a minor role in the upcoming film Rock Slyde. She was formerly the vocalist of the band Stranger Days, having sung for the group from 2004-2007.
In 2009 she appeared as fictional correspondent "Katie Comet" on the fictional news network, "Santa News Network" broadcasts on AT&T's "Santa Tracker" cable channel.
She also hosts "AT&T U-verse Buzz" for AT&T U-verse TV customers.
- News at . Accessed 2009-12-01.
- VH1's Reality TV Secrets Revealed 2. Accessed 2007-05-10.
- Resume at KristinHolt.net. Accessed 2007-09-07.
- Stranger Days - official website
- Kristin Holt in Stuff magazine. Archived 2005-12-02 at the Wayback Machine. Accessed 2007-05-10.
- Samsung Newsroom (2015-01-07), Samsung Exhibition@CES 2015 : IoT Walkthrough, retrieved 2017-08-10
- "Kristin Adams Youtube - Samsung". YouTube. Retrieved 2017-08-10.
- Dallas Cheerleader page. Accessed 2007-05-10.
- John-Mark Day (March 6, 2002). More than just a Cowboys cheerleader. TCU Daily Skiff. Accessed 2007-05-10.
- Wedding Registry Archived 2008-12-08 at the Wayback Machine.
- Kristin Adams | Theknot.com