Kristin Klein Keefe (born March 20, 1970 in Santa Monica, California) is a retired female volleyball player from the United States, who played as an outside hitter. She represented the USA National Women's Team at the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta, Georgia, finishing in seventh place. She played college women's volleyball for Stanford University, where she was a four-time All-American and the 1991 Women's Volleyball National Player of the Year.
Klein joined the USA national team in August 1992, and played as a member of the United States 'B'-team at the 1991 Pan American Games and 1991 Summer Universiade. She won the bronze medal at the World Student Games and placed fifth at the Pan Am Games.
- 1991 – Pan American Games
- 1991 – World University Games
- 1993 – NORCECA Zone Championship (silver)
- 1994 – World Grand Prix
- 1994 – World Championship
- 1995 – NORCECA Zone Championship
- 1995 – World Grand Prix (gold)
- 1996 – Summer Olympics (7th place)
- "Thirteen Inducted Into Stanford Athletic Hall Of Fame". GoStanford.com. April 6, 2000. Retrieved 2008-02-27.
|This biographical article relating to volleyball in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|