Kristin Kuhns Alexandre
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (September 2012)|
|Kristin Kuhns Alexandre|
Photo taken 2012
July 15, 1946 |
|Occupation||Writer/journalist, author, and screenwriter/producer|
|Education||Sweet Briar College|
|Notable works||Nuncio and the Gypsy Girl in the Gilded Age, Find a Great Guy: Now and Forever, The Perfect Gentleman: The Secrets Rich Girls Use To Choose The Classiest Guys|
|Spouse||DeWitt Loomis Alexandre|
Kristin Kuhns Alexandre (born July 15, 1946) in Dayton, Ohio) is an American writer/journalist, author, and screenwriter/producer. She also is an Associate Producer for "Grey Lady" produced by Beacon Pictures.
Alexandre has also written feature stories for The Christian Science Monitor, Ingenue Magazine, Town & Country Magazine, The New York Daily News, She also wrote a weekly column called 'The Young Slant" for The Dayton Journal Herald. Alexandre's first writing experience was with The Kettering-Oakwood Times when she documented her experiences with the Experiment in International Living through a series of columns submitted while living in France.
Alexandre also worked as a publicist for the advertising agency Ammirati Puris Lintas, the Economic Development Administration of Puerto Rico, Rums of Puerto Rico and Sweet Briar College. She was Editor of the corporate magazine for Champion International U.S. Plywood and C.I.T. Financial Corporation.
In the early 70's Alexandre was a reporter on one episode of WNET's 51st State. Kristin Alexandre is also President of The Kuhns Investment Co. LLC, a small, privately held family investment company located in Dayton, Ohio.
Alexandre is a graduate of Sweet Briar College with a long family history in Dayton, Ohio. Her “Nuncio and the Gypsy Girl” series of graphic novels feature Neci Stans, a Dayton gypsy princess whose love for Ezra Crawford, a Dayton aviator and composer, exposes her to danger.
In 1981 Kristin was married to Richard Warren Gerrity.
Alexandre was married from 1968-78 to William Norris Hubbard. Kristin and William Hubbard were supporters of Earth Day (founded by Gaylord Nelson, then a U.S. Senator from Wisconsin), 1970 and Kristin Hubbard was Speaker Coordinator for that event.
- Nuncio and the Gypsy Girl in the Gilded Age
- Find a Great Guy: Now and Forever
- The Perfect Gentleman: The Secrets Rich Girls Use To Choose The Classiest Guys
- Baker, Bill (19 November 2011). "Comics: Kristin Alexandre on Nuncio and the Gypsy Girl in the Gilded Age". The Morton Report. Retrieved 29 February 2012.
- Hubbard, Kristin (19 March 1973). "The Christian Science Monitor". The Christian Science Monitor. New York (Arts and Entertainment): 16.
- Hubbard, Kristin. Ingenue Magazine. Missing or empty
- Hubbard, Kristin (June 1976). "Town & Country". House Beautiful. 118 (6).
- Hubbard, Kristin (November 19, 1972). "Mad. Ave Rolls Out the Red Carpet for The Shoeshine Man". The New York Daily News..
- Kuhns, Kristin (15 July 1966). "The Young Slant". Dayton Journal Herald.
- Kuhns, Kristin (1972). "Citations: Experiment in International Living". The Kettering-Oakwood Times. Dayton, Ohio.
- "The 51st State". Reporter. Thirteen/WNET New York and the Educational Broadcasting Corporation.
- "Kuhns Investment". LLC and investment company. Manta Media Inc.
- Published: September 11, 1988 (1988-09-11). "Weds William Warren Garrity. NY Times September 11, 1988". Nytimes.com. Retrieved 2013-08-02.
- "Weds William Norris Hubbard. NY Times August 2, 1981". Nytimes.com. 1981-08-02. Retrieved 2013-08-02.
- "Earth Day". Answers.com. Retrieved 2013-08-02.