|Died||c. 1178 (aged 52–53)|
|Issue||Magnus V of Norway|
|Old Norse||Kristin Sigurðardóttir|
|Father||Sigurd I of Norway|
|Mother||Malmfred of Kiev|
Kristin was a daughter of King Sigurd I of Norway and Malmfred of Kiev. She married Erling Skakke (Erling Ormsson Skakke), a Norwegian nobleman who had earned his reputation crusading with Rögnvald Kali Kolsson, the Earl of Orkney.  They had a son, Magnus Erlingsson.
Kristin was the only legitimate child of King Sigurd. In 1130, King Sigurd died with no legitimate sons. An illegitimate son, Magnus Sigurdsson (Magnus 4 Sigurdsson Blinde), became king of Norway jointly with his uncle Harald Gille. Harald Gille had four sons, Inge, Eystein, Sigurd and Magnus Haraldsson, all of whom became kings of Norway. 
Following the death of King Inge in 1161, Kristin's son Magnus was crowned and named King Magnus (Magnus 5 Erlingsson) at the age of eight. He ruled as king of Norway until his death in 1184. 
- Kristin Sigurdsdatter – utdypning (Store norske leksikon)
- Claus Krag. "Malmfrid, Dronning". Norsk biografisk leksikon. Retrieved May 25, 2016.
- Erling Ormsson Skakke – utdypning (Store norske leksikon)
- Nils Petter Thuesen. "Magnus 4 Sigurdsson Blinde, Konge". Norsk biografisk leksikon. Retrieved May 25, 2016.
- Knut Peter Lyche Arstad. "Gilchrist Harald 4 Gille". Norsk biografisk leksikon. Retrieved May 25, 2016.
- Magnus 5 Erlingsson – utdypning (Store norske leksikon)
|Ancestors of Kristin Sigurdsdatter|