|Occupation||Content strategist, author|
Kristina Halvorson is an author and speaker known for her expertise in website content strategy. She is the founder and CEO of the consultancy Brain Traffic and of the content strategy conference Confab. She co-authored the 2009 book Content Strategy for the Web with Melissa Rach.
Halvorson attended St. Olaf College in Northfield, Minnesota from 1989 to 1993. In 2011 she was included on a list of "200 Minnesotans You Should Know" by Twin Cities Business Magazine. Halvorson has spoken at numerous conferences.
- Content Strategy for the Web (2009)
- "Interview With Kristina Halvorson: Creating Content CMOs Care About - ClearVoice". ClearVoice. 2017-05-09. Retrieved 2018-01-27.
- Oetting, Jami. "POV: Interview with Kristina Halvorson, CEO of Brain Traffic". Retrieved 2018-01-27.
- Probst, Jasmine. "Connecting the Dots: An Interview with Kristina Halvorson About Content Strategy". vi-vn.facebook.com. Retrieved 2018-01-27.
- "Brain Traffic - About Us". braintraffic.com. Retrieved 2018-01-26.
- "Kristina Halvorson - Confab". confabevents.com. Retrieved 2018-01-27.
- "Kristina Halvorson - Content Strategy for the Web". www.contentstrategy.com. Retrieved 2018-01-27.
- "Kristina Halvorson - Founder and CEO @ Brain Traffic". Crunchbase. Retrieved 2018-01-27.
- "200 Minnesotans You Should Know". Twin Cities Business. Dec 2011. p. 48. Retrieved 2018-01-26.
- Content Strategy FTW - Kristina Halverson @ SXSW. 2010-03-16.
- "Kristina Halvorson Live: Message and Medium: Better Content by Design". aneventapart.com. Retrieved 2018-01-27.
|This biographical article about someone involved with the Internet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|