Pimenova in March 2017
Kristina Ruslanovna Pimenova
27 December 2005
|Known for||J.Estina, Polo Ralph Lauren, Guess, The Russian Bride|
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
|Hair color||Dirty blond|
Kristina Ruslanovna Pimenova (Russian: Кристина Руслановна Пименова; born 27 December 2005) is a Russian child model and actress, living in the United States. She has an elder half-sister.
Life and career
Pimenova's parents are former footballer Ruslan Pimenov and Glikeriya Shirokova, a former model. She started modeling before her fourth birthday, after her mother sent photographs to the agency President Kids. Pimenova has worked for brands including Armani, Benetton, Burberry, Roberto Cavalli. 
In 2014, Women Daily magazine called Pimenova "the most beautiful girl in the world".
In Moscow, Pimenova practiced rhythmic gymnastics, under Olga Kapranova. In 2013, she competed in a gymnastics tournament in Tatarstan organized by Alina Kabaeva, winning a gold medal in her age group.
Pimenova played a post-production part as a singing child in the Italian fantasy film Creators: The Past. In an interview for Posh Kids Magazine, she expressed her wish to become a professional actress and film director. She was subsequently cast for the role of Dasha in Michael S. Ojeda's horror thriller The Russian Bride, co-starring with Corbin Bernsen and Oksana Orlan.
When Pimenova's mother managed her social media accounts, there was some criticism of the content as an example of sexualisation of an under-age model. The mother disagreed, maintaining that all the photos were perfectly innocent and "you must think like a pedophile in order to see something sexual in these pictures".
|Creators: The Past||2019||Singing child||Piergiuseppe Zaia|
|The Russian Bride||2019||Dasha||Michael S. Ojeda|
- Luongo, Marika (22 April 2016). "Kristina: baby modella a soli 9 anni" [Kristina: baby model at only nine years] (in Italian). DireDonna.
- Von Schimmelmann, Bettina (30 October 2016). RTL Exclusiv Weekend (in German). RTL.
- "Kristina Pimenova". L.A. Models. Retrieved 2019-06-28.
- "Immediate Release Of Sensational Thriller, 'The Russian Bride' (2019)". PopHorror.com. Retrieved 2019-07-07.
- Samodelova, Svetlana (27 November 2014). "Самая красивая девочка мира ходит в обычную московскую школу" [=The most beautiful girl of the world goes to a regular school in Moscow] (in Russian). Moskovskij Komsomolets.
- "Kristina Pimenova" (in Russian). Ragazza. 5 May 2015.
- Kasyanova, Anna (24 January 2015). "О самой красивой девочкe мира Кристине Пименовой" [About the most beautiful girl of the world Kristina Pimenova] (in Russian). Hello! Russia.
- Dormoy, Géraldine (28 November 2014). "VIDEOS. Kristina Pimenova, 10 ans, topmodèle russe". L'Express (in French).
- Shipilova, Xenia (3 December 2014). "Кристина Пименова была признана самой красивой девочкой-моделью" [Kristina Pimenova has been recognized as the most beautiful girl model] (in Russian). Fashion Time.
- Tuck, Lauren (8 December 2014). "Is 8-Year-Old Kristina Pimenova the Most Beautiful Girl in the World?". Yahoo! Style.
- "Cover photo". Vogue Kids Russia. No. April 2015. Vogue. March 2015.
- "Film actors". creatorsmovie.it. Retrieved 2017-01-14.
- Guabello, Paola (1 April 2016). "Finite le riprese di "Creators" il trailer è pronto per Cannes". La Stampa (in Italian).
- Mejia, Anny (27 November 2016). "Kristina Pimenova, The Humble Little Supermodel". Posh Kids Magazine.
- O'Neil, Lauren (28 November 2014). "Controversial 9-year-old supermodel Kristina Pimenova is being sexualized, critics say". CBC (Community Blog).
- Rees, Alex (5 December 2014). "Child Model's Mother to Her Daughter's Critics: "You Must Think Like a Pedophile"". Cosmopolitan.