|Birth name||Christopher M. Keller|
|Born||November 2, 1983|
|Origin||Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States|
|Associated acts||Eyedea, Ecid, Mixed Blood Majority, Face Candy, Abzorbr, Saturday Morning Soundtrack, Puppy Dogs and Ice Cream,|
Christopher M. Keller (born November 2, 1983), better known by his stage name Kristoff Krane, is an alternative hip hop artist from Minneapolis, Minnesota. In addition to releasing a number of his own works, he has served as an emcee/vocalist for Abzorbr, Face Candy, Saturday Morning Soundtrack, Puppy Dogs and Ice Cream, and F to I to X. He has also authored a 200-page collection of poems/essays/thought exercises called "The Other," and has taught as a creative writing and musical instructor at numerous schools in the Twin Cities area.
Kristoff Krane's music is often experimental and highly introspective; his work frequently explores positivity and the common bonds human beings share with one another. When he was nineteen, he spent four-and-a-half-months in jail; he emerged newly focused on pursuing his lifelong interest in music, and began freestyling and collaborating with the notable hip hop artist Eyedea. In 2006, they formed the group Face Candy.
- This Will Work for Now (2008)
- Hunting for Father (2010)
- Picking Flowers Next to Roadkill (2010)
- Fanfaronade (2012)
- Fanfaronade Remixed (2013)
- I Freestyle Life (2005-2013) (2014)
- Moon Goddess (2015) (as Kadoka)
- Poor Man's Ritual (2017)
- Mixxy #1 (2007)
- Mixxy #2 (2008)
- Mixxy #3 (2010)
- Mixxy #4 (2011)
- Capable of Teetering (2006) (with Abzorbr)
- Saturday Morning Soundtrack (2006) (with Saturday Morning Soundtrack)
- Prey for Paralysis (2011) with (Sadistik and Graham O'Brien)
- EP1 (2005)
- See-Through Eyes (2006) split w/ Carbon Carousel
- EP2 (2007)
- EP3 (2009)
- "Fix" (2014) with F to I to X
- Ecid - "Mud" from Biograffiti (2006)
- Sinthesis - "Meeting of the Lost Souls" from Movement 4:6 (2007)
- No Bird Sing - “Sparrows" from No Bird Sing (2009)
- Ecid - "Crawl" from 100 Smiles and Runnin' (2010)
- Graham O'Brien - "Recyclemaker" and "Query" from Live Drums (2010)
- Selbstlaut - "Clutter" from Lilacs Out of the Dead Ground (2011)
- Irenic - "A Savior's Shadow" from Wisdom Teeth: The Art of Pulling Roots (2012)
- Guante & Big Cats! - "Underground Sex Party" and "Break" from You Better Weaponize (2012)
- Jaq - "The Road" from Escape from Radio Prison (2012)
- Ecid - "Rock Stars Don't Apologize" from Werewolf Hologram (2012)
- Illogic & Blockhead - "Lighthouse" from Capture the Sun (2013)
- Cas One - "Never Runner" from The Monster and the Wishing Well (2013)
- Mixed Blood Majority - "Ritual" from Mixed Blood Majority (2013)
- Pseudoubt - "Archangel" from Where Nothing Grows (2015)
- "kristoffkrane's stream on SoundCloud". SoundCloud. Retrieved July 20, 2014.
- Abzorbr on MySpace
- Face Candy on MySpace
- Saturday Morning Soundtrack on MySpace
- Swensson, Andrea (December 30, 2009). "Kristoff Krane". City Pages.
- Swensson, Andrea (August 16, 2012). "F to I to X: Listen to the new collective featuring Kill the Vultures, No Bird Sing, and Kristoff Krane". The Current. KCMP.
- Gage, Jeff (May 12, 2010). "Kristoff Krane nixes hip-hop cliches". City Pages.
- CultureBully.com Interview
- ManEaterBook.com Interview
- Gage, Jeff (December 15, 2010). "Best Twin Cities albums of 2010". City Pages.
- Larson, Lars (May 25, 2012). "Kristoff Krane releases Fanfaronade this Saturday". City Pages.
- Riemenschneider, Chris (January 7, 2014). "Kristoff Krane drops a new single with his 44-song retrospective". Star Tribune.