This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Known for||jlime, Linux kernel, ampleblood|
Kristoffer Ericson (born 23 October 1978, in Sweden) is a Swedish Linux coder best known for his work on embedded systems. He currently maintains two platforms in the Linux kernel and sponsors several others.
He is also the co-founder of the Jlime project targeted at several embedded devices. He has ported Slackware and Debian to the Superh platform. Currently he is maintaining his own branch (Linux-hpc) on kernel.org. He is ranked within the top 150 (143rd) hobbyist Linux kernel programmers according to statistics on remword.com (based on signed-off-by patches since 2005).
Linux kernel commitments
- Maintainer for HP Jornada 600-series 2005- (/arch/sh/boards/hp6xx/)
- Maintainer for HP Jornada 700-series 2006- (/arch/arm/mach-sa1100/)
- Maintainer for Epson S1D13xxx framebuffer driver 2008- (/drivers/video/)
- Co-maintainer for Nec Mobilepro 900/c 2008- (/arch/arm/mach-pxa/)
- Maintainer of linux-hpc.git kernel source repository (on kernel.org)
- Maintainer of linux-gma500.git kernel source repository (on kernel.org)
- Founder of JLime project 2003-
- Developer for Openembedded 2006-
- Founder of Ampleblood Diagnostic Assistant 2009-