Kristopher Michael Pooley (born October 30, 1976) is an American rock musician from Detroit. He toured with Gwen Stefani as her keyboardist, programmer, and musical director. He is also the music director for Katy Perry, Kesha, Demi Lovato, Adam Lambert, Børns, Rita Ora and has toured with Jane's Addiction, Kenna, Justincase, Liz Phair, Siouxsie Sioux, Nick Lachey, The Vandals, Smashing Pumpkins, Morrissey, and Melissa Etheridge. Also a TV music producer, he has produced music for Glee, The American Bible Challenge, American Horror Story, The Glee Project, and The New Normal. On February 1, 2015 he was the music director for Super Bowl XLIX halftime featuring Katy Perry.
He married Smashing Pumpkins bassist Ginger Reyes in Los Angeles on June 22, 2008. He played with the Smashing Pumpkins during their fall 2008 tour including their performance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! and The Scream Awards on G4.
- "Kristopher Pooley: On Tour with Gwen Stefani". MOTU. Retrieved 26 December 2015.
- "Interlochen Connects Singer-Songwriters to Top Industry Talent". Interlochen. Crescendo. March 2014. Retrieved 26 December 2015.
- "Nice Rack! On the road with Katy to Kesha" (PDF). APHEX. Retrieved 26 December 2015.
- Matera, Joe (June 2009). "Kristopher Pooley Keyboard player and MD". Performing Musician. Retrieved 26 December 2015.
- "Glee The 3D Concert Movie (2011)". The New York Times. Retrieved 26 December 2015.
|This article on a United States keyboardist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|