||This biographical article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (January 2014)|
An acclaimed soloist in her own right, Kristyn began singing as a teenager in her family's church in Northern Ireland. She studied English Literature at Queen's University of Belfast (1998–2001).
||This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (January 2014)|
In March 2011, the Gettys welcomed their first child, a daughter, Eliza Joy. In January 2014, the Gettys welcomed their second child, also a daughter, Charlotte Juliana.
In December 2014, the Gettys announced, at a concert in Cleveland, Ohio, the expectation of their third child due in June 2015. In July 2015, the Gettys welcome their third child, again a daughter, Grace Alexandra.
- 2002: Tapestry Keith Getty and Kristyn Lennox (Getty)
- 2003: New Irish Hymns 2 (with Margaret Becker and Joanne Hogg)
- 2004: New Irish Hymns 3: Incarnation (with Margaret Becker and Joanne Hogg)
- 2005: New Irish Hymns 4 (with Margaret Becker and Joanne Hogg)
- 2005: Songs That Jesus Said; a collection of songs for children
- 2006: The Apostles' Creed
- 2006: Modern Hymns Live
- 2007: In Christ Alone with Keith Getty
- 2008: Prom Praise featured guest with the All Souls Orchestra; recorded live at Royal Albert Hall
- 2008: Keswick Live with Keith Getty, Stuart Townend, and Steve James, recorded at the Keswick Convention
- 2009: Awaken the Dawn with Keith Getty
- 2011: Joy: An Irish Christmas with Keith Getty
- 2012: Hymns for the Christian Life with Keith Getty
- 2013: Modern and Traditional Hymns: Live at the Gospel Coalition with Keith Getty