|Born||25 October 1988|
Kritika Kamra made her Bollywood debut in 2018 with Mitron. The film has earned her a unanimous affirmation of being an applauded performer. Prior to the film, Kritika has been appreciated and widely popular for playing, Arohi in TV show; Kitani Mohabbat Hai, Dr. Nidhi in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, Ananya in Reporters and Chandrakanta in Prem Ya Paheli - Chandrakanta. Other than daily soaps and hosting MTV Webbed 2 on TV, Kritika has done three web based Short films, Music Video Mera Jahan and the most danced on song of 2018 Kamariya with staggering views of over 122 Millions on YouTube. 
Kritika was citation needed] She did her early schooling at Anand Primary School, Sukhpur, where her father is a dentist and mother a nutritionist and an educationist in Shri Anandpur Trust Charitable Hospital, Ashoknagar. She also briefly attended Tara Sadan Sr. Secondary school, Ashoknagar, M.P. She completed her middle school from St. Joseph's Senior Secondary School, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh and then pursued secondary and higher secondary studies at Delhi Public School, New Delhi. She then went on to study fashion at National Institute of Fashion Technology but dropped out after her first year, as she was cast for Yahan Ke Hum Sikandar.[
In Kritika’s acting career spanning just over 11 years, her choice of work has always set her apart from her contemporaries. Her decision to debut in Bollywood with the film Mitron directed by National Award Winner, Nitin Kakkar, pays a homage to her Mantra, of choosing a project with a good story and memorable characters! Though the film did not fare too well at the box office but it has put Kritika on the map to success in Bollywood! The film has earned her a unanimous label of a confident, assured, captivating and a memorable performer! She made every second of her presence on screen count!  Though her journey from TV To the Films may seem long, but it has been rewarding, memorable & progressive with some very noteworthy choices.
During Yahaan ke Hum Sikander, she was offered a cameo role of an antagonist in SAB TV’s show called Jersey No. 10. However, the show that made her an over night sensation, and a youth icon was Imagine TV & Balaji Telefilm’s Kitani Mohabbat Hai. This was the only show in India at that time, to have come back with a second season under same Title & same lead pair. In both the seasons, she played the iconic character of ’Arohi’ starring opposite Karan Kundra. This show made them the most loved and followed On-Screen pair! She was handpicked by Ekta Kapoor of Balaji Telefims to essay the role of Arohi Sharma.
After Kitani Mohabbat Hai, she was seen as Prateeksha, lead female protagonist on Sony TV’s Pyaar Ka Bandhan. Kamra’s career took another major leap towards fame & recognition when she bagged the role of Dr. Nidhi in Sony TV & Rajan Shahi’s Kuch Toh Log Kahenge. In this adaptation of a critically acclaimed Pakistani show, Dhoop Kinare, she shared screen space with the likes of Sharad Kelkar, Karan Wahi & Mohnish Bahl, some of the most coveted names in Indian TV industry. Her portrayal of Dr. Nidhi not only made this, one of her most memorable TV outings, a household name, & a favorite amongst all age groups viewers, it also awarded her the 18th Lion Gold Award’s Best Actress in a Lead role award. It will not be wrong to say that this show made her The bonafide television star, Kritika Kamra.
Another praiseworthy addition to her career came with her portrayal of Ananya Kashyap, in one of Sony TV’s most loved & famous among youth finite shows, Reporters, in which she starred opposite the hugely popular Rajeev Khandelwal. After Reporters, Kritika was seen as the beautiful Chandrakanta in Life OK’s fantasy drama Prem Ya Paheli - Chandrakanta.
Kamra has also featured in advertisements for some big brands such as Coca-Cola, Stayfree Secure, Parachute Hair Oil, Fair and Lovely Beauty on Duty, P.C Chandra Jewellers, Meena Bazaar, Shree Rajmahal jewellers, and Miraaya to name a few.
|2018||Mitron||Avni||Bollywood Debut, Female Lead|
|Year||Project Name||Project Type||Role||Notes||Ref(s)|
|2015||Best Girlfriend||Short Film||Sonali||Co-star Vikrant Massey|||
|2015||Dry Dreams||Short Film||Unnamed||Co-star Barun Sobti|||
|2016||Friend Zoned||Comedy Gig||Company Boss||Lead role|||
|2016||White Shirt||Short Film||Vani||Co-star Kunal Kapoor|||
|2017||Mera Jahan||Music Video||Unnamed||Co-star Gajendra Verma|||
|Denotes shows that have not yet been broadcast|
|2007-08||Yahaan Ke Hum Sikander||Arshiya||Zee Next|||
|2009||Kitani Mohabbat Hai||Arohi Sharma||Imagine TV|||
|2009-10||Pyaar Ka Bandhan||Kajol Das/Pratiksha Das||Sony TV|||
|2010||Zara Nachke Dikha||Contestant||Star One|||
|Ganga Kii Dheej||Geeta||Sahara One|
|2010-11||Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2||Arohi Ahluwalia||Imagine TV|||
|2011-13||Kuch Toh Log Kahenge||Dr. Nidhi Verma||Sony TV|||
|2012-13||V The Serial||Kritika Kamra||Channel V||Cameo|||
|2013||Ek Thhi Naayka||Veera||Life OK||Episode 15 & 16|||
|2014||Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7||Contestant||Colors TV||Eliminated 3rd week - 29 June 2014|||
|2015||MTV Webbed 2||Host||MTV|||
|Reporters||Ananya Kashyap||Sony TV|||
|2016||I Don't Watch TV||herself||Arré||Web series|||
|2017||Prem Ya Paheli - Chandrakanta||Princess Chandrakanta||Life OK|||
Awards and nominations
|2009||Kitani Mohabbat Hai||Won|
|2012||Kuch Toh Log Kahenge||Won|
|2013||Kuch Toh Log Kahenge||Won|
|2015||Reporters||21st Lions Gold Award||Best Onscreen Couple (along with Rajeev Khandelwal)||Nominated|
|2015||Webbed 2||Cyber Award 2015||Cyber Celebrity of the Year||Won|
|2017||Prem Ya Paheli - Chandrakanta||Indian Telly Awards||Best Actress in a Lead Role||Nominated|
- "TV actors and their birthday bash pictures". The Times of India.
- "Kritika Kamra chooses Game Of Thrones cosplay for her birthday bash".
- "Kritika Kamra: I don't enjoy saas-bahu dramas". The Times of India.
- "Telly queen Kritika Kamra talks about making her Bollywood debut with Mitron". Time Now.
- "'Kamariya grooves past 100 Million'". Urban Asian.
- "I hardly get time for myself: Kritika Kamra". The Times of India.
- "Kritika Kamara & Rajeev Khandelwal turn Reporters". The Indian Express.
- "Kritika Kamra to play Chandrakanta". The Times of India.
- "Kritika Kamra to host 'Webbed 2' on MTV". dna. 8 March 2014.
- "Mera Jahan".
- "Born in Uttar Pradesh, Kritika completed her High school and higher secondary schooling from Delhi Public School, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi".
- "Kritika Kamra: Kanpur feels like home". The Times of India.
- "Know more about Kritika Kamra #JDJ 7". Colors.
- "'You can call it my first major show'". Hindustan Times.
- "There is no place for fragile egos When you are an actor". Filmi Beat.
- "Our film's title has nothing to do with PM Modi: Mitron director Nitin Kakkar '". The Indian Express.
- "Deccan Chronicle – Mitron Review'". Deccan chronicle.
- "Times of India – Mitron Review'". Times of India.
- "Imagine to bring season 2 of Kitani Mohabbat Hai". The Indian Express.
- "Kritika Kamra and Karan Kundra ; The forever in demand couple". Fusion Production.
- "Kritika Kamra back with Pyaar Ka Bandhan". Telly Chakkar.
- "Kuch Toh Log' set to recreate Dhoop Kinare' magic on TV". Mid Day.
- "Meet Kuch Toh Log Kahenge's Dr Nidhi Varma". Rediff Movies.
- "Rajeev Khandelwal and Kritika Kamra turn 'Reporters'". The Indian Express.
- "Kritika Kamra: My role in Chandrakanta is neither spineless nor 'a bechari'". The Indian Express.
- "The Journey of a Star". Fusion Production.
- "The Internet success of Kritika-Vikrant's Best Girlfriend to set a series rolling". The Times of India.
- "Watch: Kritika Kamra kills Barun Sobti for water".
- "A twisted tale". The Hindu.
- "Watch: Kritika Kamra in White Shirt".
- "I hardly get time for myself: Kritika Kamra". The Times of India.
- "It's showtime, folks!". The Times of India.
- "Balaji Telefilms Limited : Television, Motion Pictures".
- "I'm On A Break From Fiction: Kritika". indiatimes.com.
- "Imagine to bring season 2 of Kitani Mohabbat Hai".
- "Meet Kuch Toh Log Kahenge's Dr Nidhi Varma". Rediff. 5 October 2011.
- "Chose to stay away from The Serial: Kritika Kamra". The Times of India.
- "`Ek Thi Daayan` scared `nayika` Kritika Kamra". Zee News.
- "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7 to be tougher this season". dna. 26 May 2014.
- "Kritika Kamra will anchor MTV Webbed". The Indian Express. 4 April 2014.
- "Kritika Kamra: I'm not a damsel in distress, but a strong, opinionated woman". The Times of India.
- "Trailer of 'I Don't Watch TV' web series launched – Watch it here". Zee News.
- "Kritika Kamra: My role in Chandrakanta is neither spineless nor 'a bechari'". The Times of India. Retrieved 24 Feb 2017.
- "2009 nominations". Retrieved 17 February 2016.
- "Telly awards 2012 Jury Awards winners".
- "Indian Telly Awards 2015 - Nominees". Archived from the original on 14 September 2015. Retrieved 17 February 2016.
- "Congrats Kritika Kamra, the Cyber Celebrity of the Year". Telly chakkar.
- "ITA Nominations". Indian Telly Awards.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kritika Kamra.|