|Look up krokodil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Krokodil was a satirical magazine published in the Soviet Union.
Krokodil may also refer to:
- Krokodil, the street name for desomorphine, a dangerous and illicit opioid
- Krokodil Literary Festival, an annual event in Belgrade, Serbia
- Krokodil, a 1970s Swiss band on the Nurse with Wound list
- Mil Mi-24, a helicopter, nicknamed Крокодил or Krokodil due to its camouflage scheme
- Krokodil (British band), a British metal supergroup formed in 2011
- "Krokodil", a non-LP single released by St. Vincent in 2012
- Krokodil is Russian game show on Muz-TV channel.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Krokodil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.