From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Krom may refer to:
- Name of one of the Administrative divisions of Cambodia
- Kampuchea Krom, a region of the Mekong Delta now part of Vietnam
- Khmer Krom, the ethnic Khmer people of that region
- Phnom Krom, a hill close to Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Krom River, a river in the Eastern Cape Province in South Africa
- Pskov Krom, an ancient citadel in Pskov, Russia
- Krom Stone House and Dutch Barn, a historic home and Dutch barn located at Rochester in Ulster County, New York
- Krom Hendricks, South African cricketer
- Krom Ngoy (Poet Ou; 1865–1936), Khmer poet
- Beth Krom (born 1958), American politician
- Toomas Krõm (born 1971), Estonian football player
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.