|Birth name||Rajpal Singh Kalsi|
|Also known as||Iron Soul, Dark Knight, Droid, Immortal One|
|Born||December 27, 1982|
|Years active||1997 - Present|
|Labels||Dubstar, Deep Medi Musik, Origin Audio, Cosmic Bridge, Soul Music, Library Music, Nebula Music Group|
He is well regarded in both dubstep and the broader UK dance scene. Kromestar is most well known for his first album, My Sound which cemented him as a seminal producer in the genre. He later released his second album 2011 Colourful Vibrations. In December 2013, the album Tears of Joy - inspired by the death of his son - was released, with proceeds going to charity. His style is known to vary quite dramatically, from the mechanised sound of his dubstep releases to the smoother sounds of sample-based grime, and an overall aesthetic of concise production. In addition to his own labels Bass 'N' Love and Dub Steppers Recordings, he has released on Mala's Deep Medi Musik, Om Unit’s Cosmic Bridge, V.I.V.E.K.'s System Music, and many other prominent labels in the scene.
- My Sound
- Colourful Vibrations
- Tears of Joy
Selected albums and EPs
- Soul Music (as Iron Soul)
- Art of Music EP (as Iron Soul)
- Levels R High EP (as Iron Soul)
- Eye of the Tiger EP (as Iron Soul)
- Parallel Sounds EP (2011)
- This Month in dubstep This Month ]in grime and dubstep Pitchfork this month in grime and dubstep
- 30 Minutes of Bass education: Kromestar FatKidOnFire]
- Kromestar announces releasesFactmag on Kromestar/
- "Brisbane Street Press - KROMESTAR – My Sound". Rave Magazine. 9 June 2009. Archived from the original on 10 September 2012. Retrieved 16 September 2012.
- "Dubstep Album Round-up | Knowledge Magazine". Kmag.co.uk. 9 February 2010. Archived from the original on 27 July 2013. Retrieved 16 September 2012.
- Tears of JoyStoneyroads Kromestar Tears of Joy
- Kromestar and Sukh Knight kromestar interview