Krommenie-Assendelft railway station
|Line(s)||Den Helder–Amsterdam railway|
Krommenie-Assendelft is a railway station in Krommenie and also for Assendelft in the Netherlands. The station lies on the Den Helder–Amsterdam railway, and was opened on 1 November 1869. The station had a goods yard, but no longer does. The station had remained unchanged since 1975 until 2006. The station began being moved in 2006, further west, closer to the Saendelft estate. This new station opened on 14 December 2008.
The following train services call at Krommenie-Assendelft:
- 2× per hour local service (sprinter) Uitgeest – Zaandam – Amsterdam – Woerden – Rotterdam
- 2× per hour local service (sprinter) Uitgeest – Zaandam – Amsterdam
Bus services serving the station are operated by Connexxion.
- 63 (Krommenie-Assendelft Station – Assendelft – Westzaan – Koog a/d Zaan – Zaandam – Zaandam Hospital – Zaandam Kogerveld – Zaandam Kalf)
- 69 (Krommenie-Assendelft Station – Krommenie – Wormerveer – Zaandam)
- 414 (Krommeniedijk – Krommenie – Station – Wormerveer – Wormer – Oost-Knollendam) Buurtbus service
- N61 (Krommenie-Assendelft Station – Wormerveer – Zaandijk – Koog a/d Zaan – Zaandam) Niteliner service
- N63 (Zaandam Town Centre – Zaandam Station – Koog a/d Zaan – Westzaan – Assendelft – Krommenie-Assendelft Station) Niteliner service