In fictional world of the World of Greyhawk campaign setting for the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game, the Kron Hills (Flann-aerich in the old Flan tongue) are a range of mineral-rich hills spilling from the eastern side of the Lortmil Mountains and onward into the western Gnarley. The Kron Hills form the northern border of Celene, and the southern border of Verbobonc.
Within the game, the northern region of the hills form a gnomish realm known as the Free Assembly of the Kron Hills, ruled by Urthgan the Eldest of Tulvar.
Notable flora of the Kron Hills include the flowering narcotic plant tanbrosh, which grows near the village of Rastor. Notable fauna include the camprat.
||This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)
Features and settlements
- Cook, David. Vecna Lives! (TSR, 1990).
- Cook, Monte. Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 2001.
- Gygax, Gary. The World of Greyhawk (TSR, 1980).
- Gygax, Gary. World of Greyhawk Fantasy Game Setting (TSR, 1983).
- Holian, Gary, Erik Mona, Sean K Reynolds, and Frederick Weining. Living Greyhawk Gazetteer (Wizards of the Coast, 2000).
- Moore, Roger E. Greyhawk: The Adventure Begins (TSR, 1998).
- Sargent, Carl. From the Ashes (TSR, 1992).