This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Products||Bicycle and Related Components|
Kross is a Polish company within the sports industry that makes bicycles and bicycle frames. The company is currently the largest in Poland manufacturing bicycles sold in the Polish market. In 2005 the company sold almost 800,000 products, half of which were exported to 35 countries, 30 of which are in Europe.
The company was founded in 1990 when Zbigniew Sosnowski opened a bike shop in Przasnysz, which soon turned into a warehouse and assembly plant for bicycles. With time, and the right investments, the company has become a thriving manufacturer of bicycles, originally sold under the Grand brand, and from 2003 - Kross. Since 2004, they also own and manufacture the Zipp brand of scooters.
The company has in its collection, several groups of bicycles designed for different applications:
- Level - mountain bikes intended for Cross-country (XC)
- Hexagon - mountain bikes intended for tourism and recreation
- XC Full - FS mountain bikes intended for Cross-country (XC)
- Crow (Raven) - bicycle motocross
- Venom - road bikes
- Tempo, Olander - city bikes
- Trans - trekking bikes and tourism
- and classic bikes, Folding, as well as for children.