Krunk (Armenian: Կռունկ; English literally “Crane”) is an Armenian unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) in service with the Armed Forces of Armenia. It is intended for close reconnaissance, transmitting real-time video data (visual or infrared) or taking higher resolution still images.
There are currently 15 Krunk UAVs in the Armenian Armed Forces.
- Crew: 0 (unmanned)
- Capacity: 60 kg
- Max speed kmh: 150 km/h (82 knots, 95 mph)
- Endurance: 5 hours
- Ceiling: 4500 m (13,150 ft)
- Max ceiling: 5400 m (15,770 ft)
- Length: 3.8 m (5 m with the wings spread out)
- "Armenia Claims Its Military Produces Drones". Radio Free Europe. 21 June 2011. Retrieved 9 May 2012.
- Gary Mortimer (22 September 2011). "Armenian made UAVs on parade.". sUAS News. Retrieved 9 April 2016.
- "Armenia to export drones to Denmark". PanARMENIAN.Net. 3 October 2013. Retrieved 3 October 2013.
|This article on an unmanned aerial vehicle is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|