From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Krunoslav Hulak in 1977
25 May 1951|
|Died||23 October 2015
|FIDE rating||2486 (September 2011)|
|Peak rating||2570 (October 2002)|
His other notable tournament performances have been:
- Varna 1974 equal 1st
- Lublin 1976 equal 2nd
- Amsterdam IBM tournament 1977 2nd
- Osijek 1980 equal 1st
- Sombor 1980 equal 1st
- Budva 1981 2nd
- Banja Luka 1983 equal 1st
- Zagreb 1985 2nd
- Wijk aan Zee-B 1986 1st
- Banja Luka 1987 equal 1st
- Solin 2000 2nd
- Hulak, Krunoslav FIDE Chess Player Personal Page. Ratings.fide.com. Retrieved on 2012-11-10.
- The Week in Chess 576. Chesscenter.com. Retrieved on 2012-11-10.
- Welcome to the Chessmetrics site Archived April 14, 2006, at the Wayback Machine.. Chessmetrics.com (2005-03-26). Retrieved on 2012-11-10.
- the encyclopaedia of team chess. OlimpBase (2011-01-01). Retrieved on 2012-11-10.
- Tužna vijest za hrvatski šah: Bio je omiljen... (in Croatian)
- Media related to Krunoslav Hulak at Wikimedia Commons
|This biographical article relating to a Croatian chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|