From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up krupa or krúpa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Krupa may refer to:
- Bosanska Krupa, a town and municipality in Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Krupa na Uni, a municipality in Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Krupa na Vrbasu, a village near Banja Luka in Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Krupa (Neretva), a river in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Krupa (Lahinja), a river in Slovenia
- Krupa, Semič, a village in the Municipality of Semič
- Krupá (Blava), a river in Slovakia
- Krupa, Croatia, a village near Obrovac
- Krupa monastery in Croatia
- "Krupa" (song), a song by the band Apollo 440, named after Gene Krupa
- Krupa, a Hindu/Indian name for a male or female meaning grace, mercy, favor, love, passion, compassion, forgiveness, blessings, and hope.
- Alternative spelling for Kripa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Krupa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.