Krutika Desai Khan
|Kruttika Desai Khan|
Kruttika Desai at Ram Milaayi Jodi 100 Episodes Success Bash on March 2011
23 February 1968
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Parent(s)||Shri Giresh Desai (father)|
Amjad Khan (brother-in-law)
Inayat Khan (sister-in-law)
Kruttika Desai-Khan (née Desai, stylised Kruttika Desai; born 23 February 1968), is an Indian film, theatre and television actress. She rose to fame playing Mangala in early TV series of India - Buniyaad. She is known for her portrayal of Ambaji in the Zee TV series Ram Milaayi Jodi. Desai is currently playing the role of Shanti Devi, on Star Plus daily show Mere Angne Mein .
She is the daughter of the late Shri Giresh Desai.
She is involved in "Akansha ", a theatre workshop for street children and has also acted in a number of Gujarati plays including Shodh Pratishodh which won rave reviews and accolades from the masses as well as the classes and was performed 125 times in four months, a record of sorts.
She has also acted in Pallavi Bani Parvati and To Karo Shree Ganesh, both Gujarati plays.
She is also involved in In 7x3=21 (Saat Tari Ekvees), in which seven directors, actors and writers come together to create seven monologues. She plays a middle-class woman married into a rich family whose marriage values challenge her childhood
- Dekh Bhai Dekh
- Betaal Pachisi
- Zameen Aasmaan
- Kismet (TV series)|Kismet
- Superhit Muqabla
- A Mouthful of Sky
- Noorjahan (TV Series)
- Do Saheliyaan
- Ek Aam Aadmi (TV series) STAR One
- Air Hostess
- Annu Ki Ho Gayee Waah Bhai Waah
- Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki
- Ram Milaayi Jodi ( 2012-2013)
- Uttaran - The name of the character that she played was Ekadashi Avinash Chatterjee. The telecast of this was between 2013 and 2015
- Mere Angne Mein (2015-Present)
- "Different dreams". Financialexpress.com. 2005-11-27. Retrieved 2012-07-19.
- [dead link]
- "Krutika Desai goes bald for a role - The Times of India". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 2013-02-23. Retrieved 2014-07-25.
- "Saas Krutika Desai turns bikini babe".