Krymske, Novoaidar Raion
|• Total||3.25 km2 (1.25 sq mi)|
|Elevation||58 m (190 ft)|
|Population (2001 census)|
|• Density||510/km2 (1,300/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
|Area code||+380 6473|
The village is situated on the right bank of the Siverskyi Donets. In the current War in Donbass the village was liberated from separatist control on 20 October 2014. Since then the village is regularly shelled by forces loyal to the Luhansk People's Republic. Two Ukrainian servicemen were killed and another two were wounded in a skirmish between the warring parties that took place at Krymske on 28 July 2018.
- Ukrainian 87.48%
- Russian 12.52%
- "Українські військові звільнили Кримське від терористів". IPress. 19 October 2014.
Krymske in Luhansk region liberated ‘without a shot fired’, UNIAN (20 Oct. 2014)
- Escalation in Donbas: 17 attacks on Ukraine troops, 2 KIA's, 3 WIA's in last day, UNIAN (8 November 2017)
- "Операція об'єднаних сил / Joint forces operation | Зведення станом на 18:00 24 липня 2018 року" (in Ukrainian). Press-centre of the JFO HQ. 2018-07-24. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- "Ukraine reports 2 KIA's, 2 WIA's amid 25 enemy attacks in past day | Four enemy troops were reportedly killed and another six were wounded in fighting with Ukraine's Joint Forces". UNIAN. 29 July 2018. Retrieved 29 July 2018.
- Розподіл населення за рідною мовою на ukrcensus.gov.ua Archived 31 July 2014 at the Wayback Machine.
|This article about a location in Luhansk Oblast is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|