|Industry||Blockchain Software Services|
|Ravi Jagannathan, Venkatraman Viravanallur|
KrypC has partnered with IBM and Microsoft for blockchain applications and smart contracts. The company uses Hyperledger, Multichain and ethereum as technology platforms. KrypC has multiple patents in the areas of mobile wallet, digital currency, security and payments solution.
KrypC recently released KrypCore, the MVP version of their middleware platform that addresses the threads of enterprise resistance to blockchain, using which enterprises can create custom-built blockchain.
- Microsoft Global Accelerator: KrypC was selected as Blockchain Venture under Microsoft Global Accelerator programme
- KrypC was part of IBM’s smart camp program
- Multichain: KrypC Technologies is a Multichain Platform Partner
- Hyperledger: KrypC is a general member of Hyperledger Open source community
- Tech-30: KrypC was recognized as one of India’s most promising Technologies Ventures
- The Hague Security Delta: In 2017, KrypC Technologies became member of The Hague Security Delta - Netherlands
- "KrypC: Blockchain riders". LiveMint.
- "These startups are demystifying blockchain". TimesOfIndia.
- "Blockchain Platform Provider KrypC Technologies Opens European Office in The Hague". InvestInHolland.
- "ThinkNext 2018: Microsoft Accelerator Partners With Accenture Ventures". Inc42.
- "IBM GEP Case Studies: KrypC". IBM.
- "Indian blockchain startups". Inc42.
- "MS Accelerator partners Accenture to widen scope for its portfolio startups". MoneyControl.
- "Startup KrypC Plans To Secure IoT Devices". MarketExclusive.
- "Microsoft Accelerator launches its 11th cohort". TimesOfIndia.
- "Meet The Top 10 Finalists For IBM Smartcamp For Deeptech". Inc42.
- "First MultiChain Partners Announced". Multichain.
- "https://www.hyperledger.org/announcements/2018/01/25/hyperledger-kicks-off-2018-with-27-new-members-2". Hyperledger. External link in
- "Indian Companies E2Labs and KrypC Opened New Office in The Hague". HSD.