Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Krystal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Krystal may refer to:
- Krystal (Jamaican singer), who had a hit single "Twice My Age" 1989 with Shabba Ranks produced by Gussie Clarke
- Krystal Harris (born 1981), American pop singer
- Krystal Jung (born 1994), South Korean singer with the band f(x)
- Krystal Meyers, American Christian rock musician
- Krystal Forscutt (born 1986), Australian model
- Krystal, a Japanese video game character from the Star Fox series
- Krystal, a character from the Japanese video game Dark Wizard
- Krystal Carey, from the American soap opera All My Children
- Krystal Bouchard, from Swamp Shark
- Krystal (restaurant), one of the oldest fast-food chains in the United States, founded in 1932
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Krystal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.