Krzysztof Gliszczyński (born in Miastko, northwestern Poland, 16 January 1962) is a Polish painter from Sopot. He studied at the State College for Visual Arts (PWSSP) in Gdańsk between 1982–1987, and is now a professor in the department of painting at the Academy of Fine Arts there.
Gliszczyński attended State Grammar School for Visual Arts in Szczecin between 1977–1982. He studied at the Faculty of Painting and Prints of the State College for Visual Arts in Gdańsk at the graduate studio of Professor Kazimierz Ostrowski and received his degree there in 1987. He was a founder and curator of Galeria "Koło" in Gdańsk between 1995–2002.
- 1988, 1990 - Scholarship of Ministry of Culture and Art
- 1992 - Art Residency at Atelierhaus Worpswede (Grant from DAAD and the Government of Lower Saxony).
- 1994 - Distinction in the All-Polish Painting Competition "Bielska Jesień", Bielsko Biała
- 1996 - The Ziemowit Szuman award of the Mayor of Szczecin - XVI Festival of Polish Contemporary Painting in Szczecin
- 2000 - Grant from the Pollock- Krasner Foundation Inc., New York, USA
- The First Prize Award of the Rector of the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk for outstanding artistic and teaching achievements.
- 2001 - Art Residency at Shanghai "Shanghai in the Eye of World Artist”, China
- 2002 - Creative Grant from the Civil Marshall of the Pomeranian Province.
- Art Grant from the City of Gdańsk.
- 2003 - The Second Prize Award of the Rector of the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk
- 2005 - Artist in Residency, Association de Art "Chambre de sejour....", Saignon, France
- 1985 - painting, the Wlot Gallery, Gdańsk
- 1986 - Notes of One Evening, drawings, the Wlot Gallery, Gdańsk
- 1986 - An Attempt of the Reconstruction - painting, the Brama Gallery, Warsaw
- 1988 - Sephirot - drawings, the Gallery of the Authors Kaja and Soliński, Bydgoszcz
- 1989 - painting, the Arche Gallery, Gdańsk
- 1990 - Creatio Cotinuum - painting, the Arche Gallery, Gdańsk
- 1991 - Cretio Cotinuum- painting, the Galerie Kamila Regent Contemporain, Brussels,
- - painting, the Pro Arte Sacra Foundation, St. Bartholomew’s Church, Gdańsk
- 1993 - painting, the Fos Gallery, Gdańsk
- 1994 - painting, the Kameralna BWA Gallery, Słupsk
- The Dialogue with the Absent One”, the Promotion Gallery of the National Museum, the Abbot’s Palace, Gdańsk-Oliwa,
- 1996 - painting, the Arsenał Gallery, BWA Poznań, - painting, the Koło Gallery, Gdańsk
- 1997 - painting, the Trystero Gallery, Szczecin
- 2000 - painting, Academy of Fine Arts, Gdańsk
- 2001 - painting, the Gallery 261, Academy of Fine Arts, Łódź, -”Caput Mortuum”, painting & objects, the Otwarta Pracownia Gallery, Kraków
- 2002 - painting, the Milano Gallery, Warsaw, - "Three Spaces”, the Koło Gallery, Gdańsk,
- "Residuum”, painting, objects, the Arsenał Gallery, BWA Poznań
- 2003 - Residuum, painting, objects, the National Museum, Abbot’s Palace, Oliwa
- 2004 - Materia Prima, painting, the Milano Gallery, Warsaw, - ‘’Three Spaces”, painting, the Baltic Contemporary Art Gallery, Słupsk
- 2006 - Looking at Grey, painting & Urns, the Promocyjna Gallery, Warsaw
- 1986 - International Drawing Exhibition, the Museum of Modern Art, Rijeka, Yugoslavia,
- 1986 - ‘’The Diploma ‘87’’, Zachęta, Warsaw, - International Drawing Exhibition, Zagreb, Yugoslavia, -’’Polish Impressions”, the Municipal Museum, Góttingen, Germany, - ‘’Vision and Reality’’, Polish Contemporary art, Munich, Germany,
- 1989 - Drawings, the studio show, the centre for contemporary art, Ujazdwski Castle, Warsaw,
- 1990 - "Pologne ’90", the Municipal Museum, Brussels, Belgium,
- 1992 - the Grantees of Atelierhaus Worpswede, Galerie Alte rathaus, Worpswede, - "Bielsko-Biała Autumn”, BWA Gallery Bielsko-Biała,
- 1996 - "50 years of State Academy of Visual Arts”, Wielka Zbrojownia, Gdańsk, - XVI Festival of Contemporary Polish Painting, Castle of Pomeranian Princes, Szczecin,
- 1997 - "Picture ‘96", painting exhibition, the Piast Gallery, Tokyo, Japan,
- 1997 - "Borders of Painting" - Polish Painting in the 90’s, Centre for Contemporary Art, Ujazdowski Castle, Warsaw, - 5 position im Kontext’’, Stadtische Galerie im Buntentor, Bremen (Germany), 1988 - ‘’ From Conception to Picture”, the Koło Gallery, Gdańsk,
- 1999 - "Polish Analitical Abstraction II", the Awangarda Gallery, BWA Wrocław, - "Spektrum”, Museum Ostdeutsche Galerie, Regensburg Gaermany, - ‘’The same=not the same’’, the Gasworks Gallery, London, - "Spektrum”, the exhibition and symposium, the National Museum, Abbot’s Palace, Gdańsk-Oliwa, - ‘’Artists of the Koło Gallery’’, the Prowincjonalna Gallery, Słubice, - painting, the Bałtycka Galeria Sztuki, BWA Ustka,
- 2000 - "Bielsko - Biała Autumn”, the Kameralna Gallery, BWA Słupsk, - "Forum of Galleries and other places of Art”, Łaxnia Centre for Contemporary Art, Gdańsk, 2001 - ‘’Three Colors”, the State Gallery of Modern Art, Sopot, - ‘’Polish Contemporary art”, Alten Havenspeicher, Bremen - Vegesack, Germany; - ‘’European Perspectives’’, the International Art fair, Innsbruck, Austria ;
- 2002 - ‘’ Inspection of the Scene. Generations. Arts of the Gdańsk Coast, Here and Now’’, Gdańsk; - ‘’Shanghai in the Eye of World Artist’’, Museum of art, Shanghai, China ;
- 2003 - ‘’Everyday Spaces”, art from Gdańsk, Staedtische Galerie im Buntentor, Bremen, Germany;
- 2004 - Sacrum Triennal of Art, ‘’Towards the Civilisation of Live”, Częstochowa, Poland;
- 2005 - ‘’Gdańsk in Wrocław”, artist from the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk, Wrocław, Poland; - ‘’25 years of Solidarność’’, National Museum, Gdańsk; ‘’60 years of Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk”, National Museum in Gdańsk; - ‘’Absolwent’’, the Wyspa Institute of Art, Gdańsk;
- 2006 - the Milano Gallery, Warsaw; - "Gdańsk in Poznań", artist from the Academy of Fine Arts in Poznan.