Life and career
Ksenija Bulatović was born in 1967 in Belgrade, Serbia. She studied under Prof. Milan Lojanica – member of the Serbian Academy of Science and Art in Belgrade, and received a degree in architecture from University of Belgrade Faculty of Architecture. After graduating, from 1992 to 1997 she worked with her former teacher Prof. M.Lojanica as a University Assistant in the area of Architectural Design and Planning at the Faculty of Architecture in Belgrade. From 1992 to 2015 she also cooperated with many well known and established companies and architectural studios from Belgrade, such as: Studio ARCVS, Biro A43, Eurosalon – Home Market, Me.COM, Delta Invest, Serbian Orthodox Church, Serbia Film Center. In 2005 she founded and incorporated the architectural firm CubeX. Bulatović is an active member of Association of Belgrade Architects and Association of Serbian Architects, and throughout her career, she has entered and won many architectural competitions and awards. In 2008, she began work on experimental theme in architecture – Symbiosis with Saša Naumović, Ksenija Bunjak, Aleksej Đermanović, Dara Fanka...In 2014/15 was a member of the jury of AICA-Artist In Concrete Award in Mumbai, India. Participate in many International conferences mostly with project of Symbiosis: Symbiotic architecture.
- Delta Clock 2000, Belgrade – First Prize
- Government of Republika Srpska, Banja Luka – First Prize
- "Atlas Capital Center" Podgorica - First Prize
- Flower Square, Belgrade, Serbia - First Prize
- Cinema PALEŽ, Obrenovac, Serbia (2016).Cooperation with Jelena Čubra
- Cinema ABAZIJA, Palić, Serbia (2014). Cooperation with Jelena Čubra and Nikola Baković
- Galery of Janko Brašić, Oparić, Serbia (2012/2013). Cooperation with Saša Naumović and Nikola Baković
- Amphitheater and stage, Monastery Kalenić, Serbia (2012/2013). Cooperation with Jelena Čubra, Saša Naumović and Nikola Baković
- Church of Saint Jakov, Prizren, Serbia (2012). Cooperation with Nikola Baković
- Architectural Contest for City Centre along The Radnička Street, Novi Sad (2009) - Competition. Cooperation with Ksenija Bunjak, Božidar Nestorović, Nikola Aleksić, Daniela Perović, Slađana Meseldžija and Igor Vujačić.
- Mixed Use Office/Residential Development, Petrovac (2009) – Competition - I prize. Cooperation Vesna Cagić-Milošević, Danijela Perović, Slađana Meseldžija and Ksenija Bunjak.
- Residential and Office building corner of the Braće Krsmanović street and Žička street, Belgrade (2008). Cooperation with Andreja Mitrović and Nikola Nikodijević.
- Land development for complex "Šipčanik", Podgorica (2007) – Competition – II prize. Cooperation with Branko Jovanović, Slađana Meseldžija, Ana Kos and Branko Jovanović.
- Conceptual design of reconstruction and interior of Diagnostic Centre, Belgrade (2007). Cooperation with Petar Arsić.
- ‘City gate’, Belgrade (2005) - Competition. Cooperation with Vladimir Ribar, Slađana Meselđija i Nikola Đurović.
- Belgrade Port Wharf, Belgrade (2003) – Competition – III prize. Cooperation with Ivana Parte, Vladimir Ribar and Vesna Cagić-Milošević.
- Business building in Golsvortieva Street, Belgrade (2002). Cooperation with Igor Čubra, Jelena Čubra and Vesna Cagić-Milošević.
- Flower Square, Belgrade (2000) – Competition – I prize. Cooperation with Igor Čubra, Jelena Čubra and Biljana Mihajlović.
- Montenegrin Art & Science Academy, Podgorica (1996) – Competition – II prize. Cooperation with Jelena Čubra and Saša Naumović.
- Boat-restaurant VOGUE, Budapest, Hungary (2015).
- Fontana Movie Theatre, Novi Beograd, Serbia (2010). Cooperation with Vesna Cagic Milošević.
- Bishop’s Palace, Mostar, BiH. Cooperation with Ivana Sasin,Danijela Perović and Slađana Meseldžija.
- Reconstruction and interior design for Hotel Platani (2009), Trebinje, Herzegovina. Cooperation with Ivana Sasin, Danijela Perović, Slađana Meseldžija and Ksenija Bunjak.
- Kamelija shopping centre (2009) Kotor, Montenegro. Cooperation with Mladen Krekić and Goran Andrejin.
- Landscape Development Winery "13. Jul" Šipčanik (2008), Podgorica, Montenegro. Cooperation with Slađana Meseldžija and Danijela Perović.
- Office building Takovska Street (2008), Belgrade, Serbia – "Večernje Novosti" Award. Cooperation with Vesna Cagić-Milošević.
- Residential building - Stevana Sremca Street (2007), Belgrade, Serbia. Cooperation with Vesna Cagić-Milošević.
- Residential and commercial building Vidikovac (2006), Belgrade, Serbia. Cooperation with Vesna Cagić-Milošević, Ivana Parte and Milica Nešić.
- Office Building Block 3 – New Belgrade (2005), Belgrade, Serbia. Cooperation with Vesna Cagić-Milošević.
- Reconstruction of Shopping centre Sad Novi Bazzar (2004/2005), Novi Sad, Serbia.
- Government of Republika Srpska (2004), Banja Luka, BiH. Cooperation with Vesna Cagić-Milošević and Igor Čubra.
- Eurosalon - Home market reconstruction (2002/2004), Belgrade, Serbia. Cooperation with Vesna Cagić-Milošević.
- Eurosalon – Home market interior (2002/2004) Belgrade, Serbia. Cooperation with Vesna Cagić-Milošević.
- Prototype for The National Bank of Serbia (2002), Serbia. Cooperation with Igor Čubra, and Jelena Čubra.
- Delta clock 2000 (1999), Belgrade, Serbia. Cooperation with "Arcvs".
Current and ongoing projects
- Flower Square in Belgrade, Serbia. Cooperation with Igor Čubra, Jelena Čubra, Biljana Mihajlović and Nikola Baković
- Residential Development on Skenderbegova Street, Belgrade, Serbia. Cooperation with Vesna Cagić-Milošević.
- Office Building Takovska and Kosovska Street, Belgrade, Serbia. Cooperation with Vesna Cagić-Milošević.
- Monastery in Jasenovac, Croatia
- Žitorađa Municipality: Old Rural Houses and their Typology, Belgrade (2015) Authors: Ksenija Bunjak and Ksenija Bulatović
- 2015 - Mapping of Identity-Architecture of Belgrade 1919-2015, Museum of Applied Arts, Belgrade
- 2014 - Retrospective Exhibition, O3ONE - Belgrad and Platani -Trebinje
- 2013 - Selected works- Bioskop Fontana, BINA, Novi Beograd
- 2010 - Shanghai, China, Serbian Pavilion for EXPO 2010
- 2010 - Canne, MIPIM, Belgrade Pavilion
- 2003 - 2016 - Belgrade, Salon of Architecture, Museum of Applied Arts, Belgrade
- 2007 - Belgrade, Contrast and Parallels, Museum of Applied Arts, Belgrade
- 2006 - Venice, Biennale of Venice, Project- Belgrade
- 2008 - "Vecernje Novosti" Award – Building of the Year - Office building Takovska Street 23-25. Cooperation with Vesna Cagić-Milošević.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ksenija Bulatović.|