From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ksour in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ksour may refer to:
- Ksar or Ksour, the North African Arabic term for "castle"
- Ksour Range, a mountain massif of the Saharan Atlas
- Ksour, Bordj Bou Arreridj, a town and commune in Bordj Bou Arréridj Province, Algeria
- Ksour Essef, a town and commune in the Mahdia Governorate, Tunisia
- Ain Ksour, a village in Aley District, Lebanon
- Ksour Festival, an annual festival organised in Tataouine, Tunisia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ksour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.