|• Total||29.37 km2 (11.34 sq mi)|
|Elevation||990 m (3,250 ft)|
|• Density||17/km2 (44/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
Kušići (Serbian Cyrillic: Кушићи) is a village located in the municipality of Ivanjica, southwestern Serbia. It is situated on the slopes of the Javor mountain, about 25 kilometres (16 mi) from Ivanjica and 220 kilometres (140 mi) from Belgrade and is 990m above sea level. According to the 2011 census, the village has a population of 498 inhabitants.
- The nearby Kušića ditches are a memorial to the Serbo-Turkish and Balkan wars. There is also a statue to Major Ilic here.
- The village contains a church, a hotel, a post office, three shops and three pubs.
- "Насеља општине Ивањица" (PDF). stat.gov.rs (in Serbian). Statistical Office of Serbia. Retrieved 2 November 2019.
- "vilaangelina info". Retrieved 24 April 2011.
- "putovanja info". Retrieved 24 April 2011.
- "2011 Census of Population, Households and Dwellings in the Republic of Serbia" (PDF). stat.gov.rs. Statistical Office of the Republic of Serbia. Retrieved 11 December 2017.
|This Moravica District, Serbia location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|