Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kubo or KUBO may refer to:
- Kubo (surname)
- Kubo gap, the average spacing between consecutive energy levels
- Kantō kubō, the ruler of the Kantō region during the early Muromachi period in Japan
- Lit Kubo, a proposed electric cargo scooter
- KUBO, a radio station in Calexico, California
- Suō-Kubo Station, on the Gantoku Line in Kudamatsu, Yamaguchi, Japan
- Bahay Kubo (film), a Tagalog-language movie
- Green–Kubo relations, a mathematical expression, named for Ryogo Kubo
- Kubo and the Two Strings, a 2016 stop-motion animated film from Laika Entertainment
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kubo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.