From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kubo or KUBO may refer to:
- Kubo (surname)
- Kubo gap, the average spacing between consecutive energy levels
- Kantō kubō, the ruler of the Kantō region during the early Muromachi period in Japan
- Lit Kubo, a proposed electric cargo scooter
- KUBO, a radio station in Calexico, California
- Suō-Kubo Station, on the Gantoku Line in Kudamatsu, Yamaguchi, Japan
- Bahay Kubo (film), a Tagalog-language movie
- Green–Kubo relations, a mathematical expression
- Kubo and the Two Strings, a 2016 stop-motion animated film from Laika Entertainment
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kubo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.