||This article possibly contains original research. (December 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Traded as||TYO: 6326
OTC Pink: KUBTY
TOPIX 100 Component
Nikkei 225 Component
(February 1890 )
|Headquarters||2-47, Shikitsuhigashi 1-chome, Naniwa-ku, Osaka 556-8601 Japan|
|Masatoshi Kimata, (CEO and President)|
|Revenue||¥ 1,508 billion) (FY 2014)|
$ 1.28 billion (FY 2014)(¥ 131.66 billion) (FY 2014)
Number of employees
|33,845 (consolidated as of March 31, 2014)|
|Footnotes / references
Kubota Corporation (株式会社クボタ Kabushiki-kaisha Kubota) is a tractor and heavy equipment manufacturer based in Osaka, Japan. One of its notable contributions was to the construction of the Solar Ark. The company was established in 1890.
The company produces many products including tractors and agricultural equipment, engines, construction equipment, vending machines, pipe, valves, cast metal, pumps and equipment for water purification, sewage treatment and air conditioning.
- "Corporate Data". Retrieved August 4, 2014.
- "Annual Report 2013" (PDF). Retrieved August 4, 2014.
- "Kubota Financial Statements". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved August 4, 2014.
- "TOPIX Large70 Components" (PDF). Japan Exchange Group. Archived from the original (PDF) on October 13, 2013. Retrieved August 4, 2014.
- "Components:Nikkei Stock Average". Nikkei Inc. Retrieved August 2, 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kubota.|